Chapter 13::

Dodododododo, CHAPTER 13! More than halfway done with TSHLH...*le cries*

Anyways, here my favorite comment: "Love it <3 There should be Ziall. Zayn has a convo with Niall about being bi or gay. And then Nialls like no, and Zayn's like are you sure? And Nialls like yes and Zayn kisses him and they make out and then ONG omg djensiwnfjenej they have feelings for eachother but dont tell eachother yet?" - 1DInvadedMyLife

YES. YES. EHFINCWDAHI, ZIALLLLLLLLL!

Which is weird because I ship Ziam, but you know what? I like Ziall too.

And here's chapter 13!

~

"I told you we needed gas." Liam said, much to the annoyance of Louis. The older boy gave him a dirty look and began pacing the side of the road."There was a gas station a few miles down, but did you stop for gas? Nope."

"Liam! Shut the hell up! You're worst than Eleanor." Louis ran his hand through his fringe and sighed. "My mum's place is 30 minutes away, I'll call her so she can pick us up." Liam nodded, perching himself on the hood of the car.

"Hello? Mum?" Louis said into his phone. "Yeah, it's Louis. Um, Liam and I kinda ran out of gas." -pause- "Yes, I know I should've stopped for gas." -pause- "Mum, I really don't need a lecture right now. We're 30 minutes away, can you come pick us up?" -pause- "Thanks mum."

"She's coming?" Liam asked after Louis hung up the call. The older boy nodded, slipping his phone back in his hoodie pocket. "Good. I didn't want to be stranded here."

Louis stuck his tongue out, leaning against the car. "Stop being dramatic." Liam placed a hand to his heart and gasped.

"Me? Dramatic? I believe that's your duty." Liam stated bluntly, earning himself a smack from his mate. Louis cracked a small smile at Liam's pain.

His mind was elsewhere, though. He had stopped getting texts from Harry, but now Gemma and Niall were asking him about it. It was at the point where Louis wanted to take his phone and throw it over a cliff with sharks and pointy rocks at the bottom.

Louis somewhat understood he was overreacting, but in his mind there shouldn't be a reason why Harry couldnt tell him who he had made out with at the party. It was just a name. A simple name. No one would be blamed. According to Zayn, both lads were out of it.

Maybe Harry really didn't know who it was. Maybe he was just messing with Louis. Maybe it was actually a girl. Maybe he never kissed anyone. The possibilities kept adding up in his mind. He wished he could just remember that night and confront the person. But no; he had to have the worst memory ever to exist.

That's another thing - how does Harry know? Harry was drunk too. Or maybe he wasn't. Louis doesn't even know. That memory thing was getting on his nerves. It worked when it wanted too and didn't when he needed it too. It was like his damn Wifi.

"Liam, how did you know that you loved Dani?" Louis inquired. Liam was a bit surprised with the question, but prepared to answer.

"Simple, really. I got butterflies around her, I couldn't stand the thought of being away from her, and we fit so well together. Why you ask?" Liam raised an eyebrow. Louis crossed his arms and shrugged.

"No reason" Louis replied, caught up in his own thoughts. Did he get butterflies around Harry? Maybe his stomach felt weird, but it couldn't be butterflies. What about not standing the thought of being away? Louis was away right now. To be honest, he kind of missed him. He couldn't get Harry off his mind.

As for fitting well together, Louis had said it the first day they met. He was positive that they'd get along - and they did. Until....the incident.