Chapter 5::

These Secrets Hurt Like Hell || Chapter 5 ||

I'm having a throwback jam:) haha, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, HSM. Remember those? :D

Here's chapter 5!

~

"Olivia, can you come by after today's session. Along with you, Jake. Um...Oh and Dana, can you work on your lines tonight? You need a bit more practice." Louis read off the comments Gemma made on the clipboard. She had left early so she could spend some time with Harry. Gemma didn't want to leave Louis alone with the class, but he insisted she went. It took a bit of convincing, but he managed to get rid of her. He wasn't left in charge very often. Possibly because the last time he was no one got anything done.

"Alright. Jess, sing the first line of your solo." Louis walked over to the cd player and pressed play. Jess began to sing her solo, causing Louis to cringe. He stopped the music and faced her. "Yeah...you need to practice tonight too. Don't worry, you'll get it."

"Tommo! Don't be harsh!" Louis turned at the sound of his nickname. The comment belonged to Niall, who chose to visit Louis at work. Niall saw it as payback for distracting him at work the day before.

Louis jumped off the stage, sprinting off towards his best mate. "Nialler! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to go help Liam with the girls?" Niall promised to Liam that he would go over and help him watch Fizzy and Lottie. Mostly because Liam was a pushover and would do anything the girls told him to do.

Niall nodded. "I am, but I wanted to come hang out here for a moment. What play are you guys working on anyways?" He asked, eyeing the different props and set designs. Louis looked down at the clipboard, reading out the title.

"A Very Potter Musical."

"Hm, maybe I'll come this year." Niall looked around the theatre. "Where's Gemma?" Louis smiled, which creeped Niall out a little.

"You'll never believe this, Harry is her brother. They went out for the day." Niall has a genuine look of shock on his face. Niall was the only one out of all of Louis' mates that was close to Gemma. They had the same personality, which factored a lot into their friendship. Louis was always teasing Niall about having a crush on her.

"They're related? I guess there is a resemblance." Louis smirked. Niall knew exactly what was coming.

"Of course you'd remember what her face looks like. Don't you think your crush has gone too far?" Louis teased, poking at Niall's sides. The blonde boy pushed him away, glaring. If looks could kill, Louis would be in a casket by now. Actually, he'd be halfway in the ground at this rate.

"Shut up, Louis. I have to go help Liam. Bye mate." Niall waved by and headed out of the theatre. Louis waved bye and faced the group of students.

"Scene one, from the top!" He started the music and watched the actors attempt the scene. They failed. Miserably. "This is going to take some time." Louis mumbled.

<>

Harry opened the door for his sister, stepping out of the way so she could enter. She smiled and thanked him, walking through the door. He followed in after her as he locked the door.

Gemma wanted to have a simple day with her brother, so she decided to plan a small lunch for the three of them. Yes, three. They were at their mother's house because their mum had somehow persuaded them to go and spend the day with her.

"Mum? We're here!" Gemma called out. Harry wandered aimlessly around before settling down on the couch. It had been six months since he had last visited his family. He'd been staying at his mum's for a few days but he hadn't taken the time to see how much has changed. There wasn't anything different. Gemma and Harry's school pictures were still up on the wall, whatever sports or activity trophies they'd won we're set right on top of the fireplace mantel, and every single mother's day gift was was sitting right on the shelf above the television. No matter how many times Harry or Gemma asked, their mum wouldn't any of that stuff down.