Chapter 4::

Typing on my new iPad:) its so weird, I'm used to doing it on my iPod. Oh well, let's hope that it types as well as my iPod did:)

You know those dots I do in between "scenes"? My iPad doesn't have them

:(

So, I'll be doing <> instead!

Here is Chapter 4!

~

It was quite obvious that Zayn didn't go in the same car as Niall, Liam, and the girls. Instead he ran to the car Harry and Louis drove in, sliding in and buckling up before either of the boys could protest. Zayn stuck his tongue out at Niall, who was refraining from flipping off his slightly older mate because of the girls. Niall had sworn multiple times in Nandos and Louis told him off each time.

The girls found it very amusing. Especially since Louis had a hard time keeping his mouth clean as well. Him and Niall had the worst vocabulary in the entire group, including Harry- who they found out is like Liam and doesn't swear often. Louis was a bit shocked at this fact. To him, Harry looked like the swearing-type. Whatever the hell that was.

Liam tried to beg Zayn to go in the car with them so that he wouldn't have to listen to Niall and the girls talk about Justin Bieber or Demi Lovato, but to his dismay Zayn said no. It took every ounce of will power Liam had to not grab Zayn by his quiff and pull him to the other car. But - being too nice for his own good - he just sent Zayn a small smile and walked over to the other car.

Harry had absolutely no problem with Zayn riding in the car with him and Louis. He wasn't sure if he could say the same for Louis, though. Louis had been acting a bit moody since they got the food at Nandos. Harry wasn't sure why, but it might've been because of Lottie's behavior. It's the only thing that made sense in Harry's mind.

"Louis, are you okay with Zayn riding with us?" Harry asked, genuinely caring about Louis' opinion. The older lad just shrugged his shoulders, sliding into the passenger seat. Harry's gaze lingered for a moment before realizing he was staring at a blank space. He ruffled his hair and made his way into the driver's seat.

Zayn leaned forward in his seat so he was next to Louis. "You alright, mate?" He whispered into his ear. Louis faced him, sending him a slight smile.

"I'm fine, Zayn" He reassured his worried friend. Zayn accepted the answer - though he didn't believe it - and sat back against his seat.

<>

"I can't believe Niall likes Justin Bieber!" Lottie exclaimed as the three Tomlinson's strode through the door. After they had dropped off Zayn and Niall at their complex, and said bye to Harry, both girls began chatting about each of the lads - with the exception of Liam and Louis because they were in the car.

Fizzy nodded, beaming with excitement. "What are we doing tomorrow, Lou?" She asked as she threw her shoes off near the door. Louis thought for a moment before slipping off his own shoes and laying down on the sofa.

"Not sure. School is on holiday and I've got work tomorrow. I'll see if one of the lads can watch you. Maybe Liam or Niall." Lottie groaned from where she was standing.

"Why not Harry? He could watch us? Or we can stay home alone?" Louis looked at Lottie as if she had three heads. She gave him an innocent smile and shrugged.

"There's no way you're staying home alone. And Harry works tomorrow. Besides, we just met him. Why would I ask him to watch you two?" Louis replied, grabbing the remote and switching the channel to MTV. Fizzy snickered while Lottie gave Louis a pout. He looked at her and stuck his tongue out.

"Don't give me that pout. I invented that." Fizzy laughed even louder at her brother's comment. Lottie just placed her hands on her hips, glaring at Louis. He gave her a small smirk before turning his attention to the tv. The show wasn't really interesting but he had to get Lottie off his back somehow. Unfortunately for him, his sister knows him too well.