Chapter 10::

Tenth chapter already?! Woah! When did I start this? July? Wow...

As I said in the last chapter, I'm going to put my favorite comment!

"...Ok. This book was good when I first started reading it. But now...now it's just...mind blowing. I actually can't get over how much I love this book. THEY KISSED. FINALLY. DFGJHNKMFDFZJHNGMKZD *melts in puddle of goop on my couch* I'M USING CAPITALS AGAIN. DON'T JUDGE ME! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SHOW HOW EXCITED I AM BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS. EURGH. GAWD. I'M DYING. GAAH. ...Ok....I've calmed down a little. Pssh, who am I kidding. No I haven't, Seriously love this book." ~ IWatchYouSleep

I was smiling and giggling the entire time I was reading your comment:) All of the other ones too, because you all have a way of making me feel special! YOU'RE ALL MY FRIENDS NOW WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Now, let me start typing before I stall...

Here's chapter 10!

~

"Louis. Louis? LOUIS!" Liam threw a random object that was laying around at Louis. The older boy grabbed -what turned out to be a stuffed animal- and threw it back.

"Liam, shut the hell up. I have a massive hangover." Louis stated, pulling the sheets off of him and rubbing his head. Liam rolled his eyes, throwing a pillow at Louis. "Fuck, Liam!" He yelled, throwing the pillow back much harder. Liam dodged it and laughed.

"That's what you get for drinking too much!" Liam shouted extra loud, just to piss Louis off. Louis flipped him the bird, standing up from his bed and grabbing his phone from his nightstand. "Gemma said you don't have to go in today. She said she'll have Luke cover for you." Louis thanked Liam, opening his messages folder and being shocked at how many were there.

He scrolled through his messages, checking to see of there were any important ones. "I didn't sleep with anyone yesterday, did I?" Louis asked, still looking through his messages. He made a mental note to delete his old conversations.

Liam bit his lips and shook his head, earning a sigh of relief from Louis. "No, but you did have quite the snog with someone..." He answered, sending Louis a grin. Louis groaned, throwing his phone on his bed and facing Liam.

"Who? Was she fit?"

"Oh yeah. HE, was definitely fit." Liam said, slowly walking out of the room and waiting for Louis to understand. The scream he heard as he walked into the living room was worth it. He looked over at the two girl who were watching tv and sent them a cheeky grin.

Lottie let out a giggle. "Are you going to tell him who?" Before Liam could answer, Louis came storming out the room. Lottie returned to the television, wa

"Liam Payne, I swear if you don't tell me who I kissed, your turtle will be missing more than a foot." Louis threatened, poking Liam in the chest. Liam pushed Louis' finger away, chuckling to himself. Louis gave him a baffled glance.

"Mate, I don't know who you kissed." Liam lied. "Zayn said he couldn't see the face. But he had brown hair." Louis pressed his lips together.

"You better not be lying to me. I'm gonna go down to the bakery now and if Zayn tells me any different, I'm going bury you six feet under." Louis put his shoes on and left, but not before glaring at Liam while his sisters were distracted.

<>

"Zayn! Here, now! You too, Styles! And don't think I'd forget about you Leprechaun!" Louis yelled as he stomped through the doors of the bakery. Zayn was already at the counter, serving a cupcake to a little girl. He looked up at the door and widened his eyes when he saw a less than pleased Louis.