Chapter 16::

LAST CHAPTER! Omg, I'm so freaking depressed right now. This was my first AU story that I've ever finished in any fandom! I never even finished my BTR fics...

No favorite comment for this chapter, because they're all my favorites and I love you all!

Now, here's the last chapter!

~

Harry pulled into the driveway Lottie pointed to. They had made it in only 2 hours. Harry didn't exactly listen to the speed limit. Luckily no one noticed or cared.

All three of them hopped out of his car and rushed to the door. Harry knocked on the door immediately, groaning when no one came to the door fast enough. Lottie dug into her pocket, pulling out a keychain with a few keys on it. She pushed it into the lock and opened the door.

"Liam?" Harry called as he walked inside. Liam appeared from the kitchen, surprised to see Harry and the girls standing there. A girl came out a few seconds later, a worried look on her face.

She waved to the girl then gave Harry a questioning glance. "Not to be rude, but who are you?"

"Harry." Harry said, shooting her the same expression. She nodded and grinned.

"Ahh, the boyfriend."

"The boyfriend? Liam, who is this and what is she talking about?" Harry inquired, getting ready to accuse Lottie of telling people he was her boyfriend.

Liam cleared his throat. "This is Eleanor. Louis may or may not have told the twins you two were dating." He said nervously. Harry thought over Liam's words then smiled. Louis called him his boyfriend. Lottie was right the entire time.

"Speaking of the twins," Fizzy interrupted. ", where's are they and mum?"

"Jay took them to the park. Louis was yelling and they got upset." Liam explained. Harry's smile immediately fell. Louis was missing. That's the entire reason he was there. To find Louis.

Lottie stepped in front of him. "Have you gone to see Stan or Hannah yet?" Liam and Eleanor shook their heads. "Well that would've been a good thing to do before we got here.

"We'll go now. Harry, you and Lottie go to Hannah's. Eleanor, Fiz, and I will go see Stan. Got it?" Liam ordered. Harry and Lottie nodded. "Alright. Let's go find Louis." All five of them exited the house. Lottie and Harry got into Harry's car while Liam, Fiz, and Eleanor went to Eleanor's. Neither wasted anytime turning the car on and beginning the search.

<>

Liam and Eleanor walked up to Stan's door. Fizzy chose to stay in the car, she didn't like Stan very much. Liam was going to ask why but Eleanor pulled him out the

Eleanor rang the doorbell and patiently waited. A few minutes later, Stan came to the door. "Eleanor? And person I don't know?"

"Liam. One of Louis' mates from Cheshire." Liam greeted. Eleanor gave him a look and he stopped talking.

"Stan, Louis' missing. Is he here?" Eleanor asked, peering inside. Stan shook his head. "Damn it. Do you know where he could be?"

"Try Hall Cross? I'm not sure. There weren't really any secret places I knew of. Hannah might."

Liam and Eleanor sighed. "Thanks." Liam said before both him and Eleanor walked back to the car. "Harry might have some luck." They both got in the car and headed to Hall Cross.

"It's just two blocks up from here." Eleanor stated. "Straight ahead." Liam nodded and watched out the window.

About 5 minutes later, a school came into view. Liam assumed it was Hall Cross. The car stopped in front of his, all three of them getting out of the car.