Chapter 14::

Chapter 14:D only like, 2 or 3 chapters left. I'm depressed now...

BUT, I have 4 different story choices and I'll show you all the summaries when this story is over.

Hint(s): 1 is Ziam, 2 are Larry, and 1 is Niam:)

They're all AU, btw.

Fave comment (I actually have 2...am I allowed to do that?): "I was so shocked at the Ziall part. It's like 1am, I'm all alone in my room w/ the tv volume low and I kept on saying, "what.. what.. WHAT. oh my god no frickin way!" like I always do when I'm surprised xD I loved this chapter and I'm anticipating for the next like usual :) x" -Harrysluciouscurls (And no, this isn't biased just because she's my bestie:P)

The other is from IWatchYouSleep...but it's pretty damn long. It's multiple comments in 1...so just look back at the comments for chapter 13!

Here's chapter 14!

~

Louis kept staring at his phone, re-reading the text from Harry each time. He was considering going home early, or even calling Harry to find out. But he decided to be patient and wait.

It was horrible.

He needed things to take his mind off of it. A lot of things. Things that included Daisy and Pheobe putting makeup on him. It didn't work out very well because Liam decided to take a picture and post it on instagram. And then Louis shoved a spoon in his mouth when he wasn't looking. Needless to say, Liam deleted the picture.

About an hour later, Louis allowed the girls to put in a few movies. The first one they chose was Tangled. Louis swore he had seen that movie so many times that he could act it out word for word. Too bad Liam already did.

The twins warmed up to Liam as soon as he sang them the first song in Tangled. Then when they found out he loved the Toy Story movies, they pestered him to sing the song "You've Got A Friend In Me". He did it with pleasure, much to the annoyance of Louis who had to hear him sing it almost 24/7.

After watching all three Toy Story movies and Peter Pan - the only movie Louis got to chose - Jay called all four of them to dinner. She had made spaghetti, after being informed of Liam's spoon phobia.

"So Louis, how are the girls? Causing trouble?" Jay asked while serving food onto everyone's plates. Louis shook his head, grabbing his fork. "That's good to hear." Jay smiled. Louis returned the favor.

Jay sat down in her seat after everyone -including herself- had food on their plates. She turned to Liam. "Do you have a girlfriend, Liam?" She placed a forkful of spaghetti in her mouth,mwaiting for Liam to answer. He grinned shyly at the thought of Danielle and nodded.

"Yeah. Her name is Danielle. She's a dancer. She's quite pretty." Liam stated, stuffing his mouth with noodles. Louis scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Quite pretty? Since when do you call her that? Every time you describe her you say gorgeous or beautiful." Louis teased the younger lad. Jay sent him a stern look, making him bite his lip and stop talking. Liam smirked at how much power Jay had over him.

Making sure Louis was quiet, Jay turned back to Liam. "That's wonderful. Where did the two of you meet?"

"X-Factor, actually. She was a dancer there. It was a bit strange for others though because, she was 22 and I was 16."

"It's not that bad, I suppose. Could be worse." Jay gave him a thumbs up, biting down on her garlic bread. "Do you have a girlfriend yet, Louis?" She asked after swallowing. Louis almost choked on his water.

He shook his head vigorously, coughing. "No mum, not really. Haven't met anyone." He replied after calming down. Jay sent him a strange look, but waved it off.