Chapter 8::

I WENT TO HOT TOPIC AND THEY HAD A ONE DIRECTION SHIRT.

I obviously bought it. And I got a superman shirt like Lou so now harrysluciouscurls and I match.

And I preordered the new album from FYE. I'm number 84 :)

I JUST CAN'T LOSE THE RECEIPT. Or spend any of my money until its released. 3 MONTHS!

Here's chapter 8? Yeah, I think that's right.

~

Zayn watched as Louis scoured Jack Wills for a gift. Liam's birthday was in a couple of weeks and Louis had somehow persuaded Zayn to go shopping with him. He was soon regretting his decision after the small argument they had a few minutes before they arrived at the store. Zayn didn't think he did anything wrong. All he said was his opinion. Sure, Louis didn't exactly appreciate it, but it wasn't anything to be pissed about.

"Zayn, do you think Liam would like this?" Louis asked, lifting up a shirt from one of the racks. Zayn inspected the shirt and shook his head.

"Louis, we're shopping for Liam not you. Why don't you just go to the music store and get him that album he's been talking about? What's it called? Take Care or something. Yeah, get him that." Louis sighed, placing the shirt back on the rack. He wasn't very good with gifts. He absolutely adored shopping, but gift buying wasn't exactly his specialty.

The two mates left the store and began walking to the music store across the street. Louis didn't go there much, but Zayn was there almost all the time. Usually when he had days off or got off of work early, he'd go over there and see what girls he could pick up. Louis and Liam always teased him about it, saying that his future wife would be a music junkie and would barely pay him any attention. Zayn would usually retort, telling Louis that at least he'd get a wife. Then it escalated to a slap fight that Liam had to break up.

"Let's just grab the cd and go. I don't want to be here all day while you flirt with- Zayn?" Louis stood at the front of the store, searching around for Zayn frantically. He relaxed when he spotted his quiff over by the registers, flirting with a cute redhead. The 20 year-old let out a deep breath and trudged over to his younger friend.

Louis tapped Zayn's shoulder, interrupting him and the girl he was flirting with. "Zayn. We are here for a reason." Louis waved and smiled to the girl quickly. "Um, look, not to be rude..." Louis trailed off, not knowing the girl's name. She giggled, holding her hand out to Louis.

"Alex. Short for Alexia." Louis shook her hand cautiously and continued his sentence.

"Alex, right. Well, we're shopping for a friend's birthday gift and-" Louis was cut off when Alex's phone rang. He refrained himself from grinning when he heard The Fray as her ringtone., he was supposed to seem serious.

"Hold on one moment." She immediately answered the phone and put it to her ear. "I'm at work!" -pause- "Well, yes, but," -pause- "I will go over later!" -pause- "A party?" -pause- "A date? I think I can arrange that." She eyed Zayn slyly, making Louis gag a little. "I will. I swear. Bye." She hung up the phone and faced the two again.

"As I was saying, we have to buy a gift for our friend. Bye." Louis grabbed Zayn's arm and started pulling him away.

"Wait!" She grabbed a piece of paper, wrote her number down, and handed it to Zayn. "My friend is having a party tonight. You can bring your friends. Bye Zayn." She did one of those girly waves, then let Louis and Zayn go back to shopping.

Zayn smiled and faced Louis. "Are you going?" He asked. Louis shook his head and sighed.

"Can't. I've got the girls, remember?"