Chapter 12::

I got worried when no one commented after I posted...

This chapter will be a few pages long!

Favorite comment: "This is a very cute story! I love what direction (had to (sorry!) ) this is going in! Defiantly one of my favorites because I don't see a lot of errors and sloppiness like there is in other stories. Anyway great story! I love it!!! :D" - ilovehazzaandboobear

Thank you! I try my hardest to write...to....to write well! English is my best class, so that helps. The direction joke, I like it! I make those jokes a lot, I'm even tempted to hide one in one of the chapters xD

I love all your comments, and even though I didn't get twenty, I know you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!

Here's chapter 12:)

~

Harry exited out of his messages and sighed. Niall grabbed the phone away from him. Since Niall had arrived, Harry had been checking his phone non-stop for messages. Particularly one message, from one particular person, a particular person named Louis Tomlinson.

"Would you stop?" Niall complained. Harry sent him a dirty look, leaning back on the sofa and focusing on the movie Niall put in. The Irish lad turned Harry's phone off and set it on the table next to him.

"You obviously don't understand how important he is to me." Harry answered without thinking. He soon realized what he said and silently cursed himself. "I mean, I just want to be his-"

Niall snorted. "Harry, shut up before you make things worse. You think I haven't noticed that you have a thing for Tommo? I'm hurt that you'd think I'm that oblivious to things." He let out a laugh as Harry stared at him with his mouth gaping. He hadn't told anyone about his small crush on Louis. He figured he would get over it; or maybe he'd charm Louis into liking him too. His cheeky ways had failed, much to his dismay.

It was no secret that Harry was good with women. He'd had his fair share of girlfriends. Not that he ever slept around- he wouldn't stoop that low. He had much respect for women; maybe a bit too much respect.

He'd had a few boyfriends too. Nothing ever lasted long. He'd usually break it off before things escalated. He wasn't good with long term relationships. When he did have them, they ended horribly- and not because of him. The other person never saw him as long term material. Most likely because of all the rumors that'd go around school.

But when he met Louis he'd hoped that things could've been different. Louis never went to his school, so Louis didn't know about the rumors. Sadly, that wasn't exactly the case.

"You could've told him. He wouldn't have judged you. Both of you were drunk, both of you need to get the fuck over it." Niall devoured another handful of popcorn. Harry rolled his eyes. He loved Niall to bits - who didn't?- but sometimes he needed to have a sock shoved in his mouth.

"Nialll, I suggest the only thing you do with your mouth is stuff food in it." Harry jokingly threatened. Niall held a hand to his heart and pretended to gasp.

"Oi! Stop it."

Harry chuckled and nodded. "Alright, alright. Let's finish watching the movie." Harry smiled, sitting back on the couch and thinking of a plan to get his phone back from Niall.

He looked over at Niall again. Seeing that he was distracted, Harry got up and pretended to go to the toilet. Making sure Niall's eyes were glued to the movie, he snatched his phone and sprinted off. It took Niall a few minutes to process what had just happened.

"Harry! Put the phone back!" Niall demanded as Harry ran up the stairs to his room. Niall swore silently, shooting up from the sofa and chasing after Harry. "You're not 5!"