Chapter 11::

Actually, funny story: When I was working on this chapter, I had a WHOLE other idea, but then I realized I want this to be at least twenty chapters so I'm saving it for Chapter 16!

Favorite comment: "Ohhh emmmm gee ! Cant wait to read the next chapter ! I was like. Trying not to spaz out, because my dad is sitting behind me, buuuut Ya. I love it. This is my favorite fanfic ! (:" - 1DLoving

Just because I can relate xD I freak out over everytime I see the boys or witness a Larry Stylinson moment. My mom thinks I'm crazy...

Anyways, here's chapter 11!

~

Lottie was pissed.

Not at Harry, no he was okay. It was her stubborn brother that had to have things his way. Lottie couldn't stand it. In her mind, Harry didn't do anything wrong. All he did was refuse to tell Louis that Harry was the one he kissed. Lottie would've done the same if she were in his place. Louis was just being a drama queen.

"Lou, what are you doing?" Lottie asked as her brother stomped to the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks, turning around and facing her.

"I'm going to the moon." He answered sarcastically. "What the hell's it look like?" He snarled, continuing on his path to the kitchen. Lottie glared that the empty space. She then stood up from the sofa, trudging into the kitchen.

She leaned against the counter, gazing at her brother who was greedily chomping through a bag of crisps. "You, have an attitude problem." She crossed her arms.

Louis snorted. "Coming from the girl who used to sneak out at night." He shot back. Lottie sighed, rubbing her forehead. Those "fun" nights she had wouldn't help her win her battle.

"Don't even bring that up. Now, why are you being a prick?" Louis stared at his younger sister wide eyed.

"Lottie, language!"

"I'm 14 years old, Louis. I've used worse than that." She smirked, snatching the crisps and grabbing a few for herself. "Answer my question." Louis gave her a dirty look. He was the adult in the room. He was the legal guardian. Not Lottie. If anyone was going to be interrogated, it'd be the 14 year old.

"I don't have to tell you a word." Louis hissed, grabbing a sprite from the fridge. "I'm a grown man. You aren't my parent. If anything, I'm yours."

Lottie sighed. This was going to be more difficult than she had originally thought. "Well, you seem to be acting like a moody teenager. And if you're going to act like that, than I obviously have to pick up the role you're slacking with." Lottie handed him the bag, heading back into the living so she could finish watching Skins on Netfilx.

"You shouldn't be watching that." Louis said sternly, following her out. She shrugged, collapsing on the sofa and pressing play.

"And you shouldn't be pissed off at someone who did nothing wrong, but it seems as if we're both in the wrong."

"I don't need your sass."

"I don't need your attitude."

"Charlotte Tomlinson!"

"Louis Tomlinson! Don't make me call you Lewis." She responded, a sly smirk playing at her lips. Louis groaned in defeat, sitting down in front of the tv.

"Just press play." Lottie happily obliged, pressing play watching the intro to Skins start. "What character do you like?" Louis questioned, watching the show start.

"Cassey. She's a bit mental, but I like that about her. What about you?" Louis shrugged. "Didn't you say you likes Tony?"

"No, I said I thought he was cool. He's an ass." Louis stated plainly. Lottie snickered. "Sid seems like a nice guy."