Chapter 6::

Chapter 6! You guys are really fast with comments and votes. I like that. And I also like that you're enjoying the story!

Imm gonna stop talking and just write, yeah? Yeah!

Here's chapter 6!

~

Harry rubbed his temples as Gemma rambled on with questions about Louis. "Gem, I swear. If you don't stop bugging me about Louis, I will tell mum where you really went that weekend." Gemma stopped what she was saying and sat up straight.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." Harry smirked while Gemma huffed and laid back down on the sofa. Their mum had gone out to the grocery store, leaving them to bug each other about random things. Lucky for Harry, Gemma decided to bug him about Louis. He hadn't exactly had the time to annoy her yet.

"You're hopeless, you know that?" He shrugged, sticking his tongue out a her. She rolled her eyes. "Real mature."

"Real mature." Harry said in a mocking tone. Gemma groaned and kicked him off the arm of the sofa. "Gemma!" She sent him an innocent smile, resulting in him glaring at her. "I don't like you very much right now."

"I can live with that. Now, how did you meet Lou?" Harry looked up from where he had landed, taking a deep breath. His sister wasn't going to stop. All because she was out of the room when he explained it to their mum. She had horrible time, and it didn't effect anyone other than Harry. Because he was the one that had to sit down and hear her complain and repeat the same questions multiple times. He had began to wonder if Louis had this problem with his own sisters. Probably not. Louis' sisters were normal. Harry only wished he could say the same for Gemma.

"Harry! Answer me! How did you and Louis meet!" Gemma asked, snapping her fingers in Harry's face to make sure he was still alive. He swatted her fingers away, standing up from the floor and dusting himself off.

He took his seat back on the arm of the sofa. "At the bakery! I was at training, and Lou came in. Him, Niall, and Zayn are friends I guess, and he asked if I wanted to hang out. I said yes and we went to this really nice park with a pond and a big field. Afterwards we went to this cafe place that was a bit like Starbucks, and got to know each other. After his friends Niall and Zayn-"

"I know Niall and Zayn."

"Don't interrupt me!"

"Fine, sorry." Gemma raised her hands in surrender allowing Harry to continue explain the events that happened the day before.

"As I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted," He narrowed his eyes at Gemma so she got the point. She rolled her eyes and motioned for him to continue. ", after Niall and Zayn got off of work we went to Nandos. His little sister, Lottie, has a crush on me."

"Lottie? I didn't know he had siblings." Harry bobbed his head, taking out his phone and opening the pictures he took. He handed the phone to Gemma, pointing to each sister.

"That," He started placing his finger right above Lottie's head. ", is is eldest younger sister, Lottie. Her name is actually Charlotte, but everyone calls her Lottie." He swiped the screen to a picture of Fizzy.

"This is Felicite, but they usually call her Fizzy or Fiz." Gemma gave him his phone back. Harry locked the screen and slid it back in his pocket. "They're not as annoying as you." He pushed her legs off the sofa and sat down next to her. She shoved his shoulder.

"Anyone would be lucky to have a sister like me." Harry scoffed, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Well, if you know anyone willing to put up with you, tell them they can have you for free."