Dedication

Nicholas' POV

I watched Spencer scramble her cute ass away from me up the stairs. I chuckle shaking my head. I love watching her become flustered and nervous. I love being able to affect her so easily. She feels something that's for sure. Our age difference makes me slightly nervous, but she hasn't said anything or made any hint that she was uncomfortable with it. She mostly just acts like a woman who hasn't received this type of attention before with those constant blushes and averting her gaze. That thought alone makes me angry. How could someone not worship every inch of that woman's body and soul?! She is simply divine. What I wouldn't give to hunt down her ex and make him pay for hurting her.

I aim to make up for his lack of attention. I will worship her like no other and make her body melt into a helpless puddle at my feet. She will know what it feels like to be genuinely loved like she so deserves.

I hate that she had to go through that but I'm thankful as fuck she did. Otherwise, I wouldn't have my shot at her. I'm sure she knows I'm interested in her, but it worries me that maybe she doesn't want a relationship. I'll just need to change that.

Spencer skips down towards me with a baby monitor in her hand. I swallowed hard at the sight of her breasts bouncing slightly as she ran. Christ she is so perfect. I willed myself to stay calm and keep my desire at bay. That's a monumental task right there.

"So, you leave a baby monitor so you can hear if he needs help?" She nods and adjust the volume to make sure it's on max.

"Yeah. I usually keep it on and lock his door if I'm doing chores. It also has a video monitor if I need it so I can see him." She shrugs. "It's all I could figure out to do when he's napping. The rest of the time he comes with me."

I frown. She's had a rough time of it. Not being able to get childcare or a farm hand. "That's amazing. You're able to get all your work done like that?" She averts her gaze slightly and sighs.

"Not exactly. I'm overdue to shear the sheep. It works well enough but for longer, tougher jobs it's harder to get those done on time."

Hm. Well maybe I can change that. My thoughts ran wild as we worked side by side tossing bales into the loft above the barn.

It was sweltering out and soon enough I had to lose my shirt. I smirked inwardly as Spencer's eyes widened and her gaze remained locked on my body. She was almost in a daze as she ogled me. I certainly won't complain. I quite like knowing that she finds me attractive. I certainly have been admiring her this whole time too.

Her skin had been shimmering with sweat as she chucked full bales of hay with ease. Her arms bulged with feminine muscle from all the hard work and screw me if I didn't stop to admire her.

She was an amazingly hard worker. I've known female ranch hands that can't do half of what she can on her own. She single handily takes care of a toddler and runs a ranch. That's goddamn impressive.

I've never known someone so dedicated to their work and life as she is. She doesn't let her hardships bring her down and strives to make the best life she can.

****************

Spencer's POV

Fuck. Why did he have to take off his shirt!

My body was already heated from the temperature from the sun but now I was positively roasting. A heat seared through my bones shocking me at my core. I clenched just watching his bulging muscles as he worked. My mind kept wandering to what it would be like to have him throw me over his shoulder like one of those hay bales. The thought of him picking me up in his arms and throwing me into bed as he ravished me. I could feel myself moisten.