Cinnamon Cocoa

🌶🌶🌶🌶

Nick's POV

Laying in our tent with Spencer in my arms is pure heaven. Her soft, warm skin is molded against mine.

Still slightly sticky from our lovemaking.

I can be completely honest and say I've never had sex like that before. The connection between us seems to heighten everything. I can't believe how much I was missing by being with someone I didn't truly connect with.

Spencer is my soul mate. No doubt about it.

My entire being yearns for her. My body comes alive just being in her presence and I can't stand to be away from her.

Her accident seemed to solidify my feelings. I had never been so scared of losing someone as I had been. My heart remained in my throat until we got the all clear from the doctor.

It made me truly realize that I couldn't live without her.

I hope she likes what I have planned for this weekend. I spent a lot of time thinking about what she might like and ways to make it perfect.

To say I'm nervous would be an understatement.

A soft sigh breaks me from my thoughts as she shifts slightly in my arms. Her arm tightens around my waist as she nuzzles further into my chest.

Her soft breasts brush against my bare skin and I can feel my cock stirring. Jesus. She doesn't have to do much to me. She's not even conscious and she's making me hard.

She's been out like a light for two hours. I completely tired her out. Not surprising with how many orgasms I managed to give her. I took a brief nap with her but have been otherwise content to watch her as she sleeps.

I'll have to wake her soon for dinner. Part of me just wants to continue watching her, staying in our perfect bubble of contented bliss.

This was a goddamn perfect day.

I'm beyond ecstatic we were finally able to take that last step at being intimate. She felt like heaven.

Warm and wet, clenched around me. So, fucking tight. Those beautiful, sexy moans she lets slip. Her cussing when she gets really worked up always makes me happy.

I'm able to make her feel like that.

I love how confident she has become since being together.

We have spent many hours learning each other's body's. Our likes and dislikes. We have been completely open and honest with one another which is something I've never had before. I've never felt this comfortable in a relationship before. To be able to openly say what my sexual preferences are and to not be afraid of the outcome.

She's willing to try new things and even suggests certain things she wants to try.

She used to be so embarrassed talking about it. That red tint to her cheeks and the awkward stutter. Refusing to meet my eyes when she was flustered.

Now she is confident enough to reciprocate and even start things.

I remember coming home from a long day checking fences. I was in the shower cleaning the sweat and grime off my body and there she was. Seated on the toilet next to the shower waiting for me to step out.

Her lips attached to me immediately. Sucking my cock until it was rock hard. The mischievous glint in her eyes as she looked up while deep throating me. I was filled with awe for this amazing woman. The fact that she had come so far from the shy girl who would stutter and blush her way through intimacy.