Date Night Part 3

~~~Nick's POV~~~

I could see her visibly question herself once I started grinning.

Ok, maybe I am looking to excited.

The look of unease flickered across her face and her eyes widened slightly. She's definitely wondering if what she just said was a good idea.

I'll soon get rid of that thought. I'll show her how a man should truly appreciate her body and soul.

I need to make this about her right now. I want this to be a comfortable, pleasing experience for her where she doesn't feel pressured. I'm fine waiting, but if she wants to try some intimate stuff, who am I to argue? I may be a little arrogant in saying this, but I'm pretty sure of my abilities to please her. But first, I need to relax her.

I softly stroke her leg from the base of her calf to her inner thigh. Her soft skin feels like the world's most expensive silk against my calloused fingertips. I can feel her shiver underneath me as I get closer to her core. I make sure to back off before reaching the line of her underwear. As my fingers travel, massaging her flesh, I continue kissing her plump lips, softly. She has the most unique taste. I can't wait to taste her sweet juices as she cums for me. She is fast becoming my favorite addiction.

~~~Spencer's POV~~~

His rough, calloused fingers skimming my skin caused a delicious friction. I can feel my body heating up, igniting under the path his fingers take. It's been so long since I've had someone pay attention to my body like this.

His fingers creep closer to my underwear but continuously back off. His warm lips capture mine once more before he pulls away.

He begins to lift my dress, his hands grazing up the sides of my hips while bunching the fabric together. He pauses to glance at me. I nod.

Yes, don't fucking stop.

I feel so hot, my skin prickling, making me want to move and twist. Nothing is helping this burn.

He lifts the dress over my head, leaving me in just my panties. I'm fighting with myself not to cover up. No one has seen this part of me for three years, and clearly, I wasn't enough for my last boyfriend.

Will I be enough for him?

"You're so fucking gorgeous." His eyes burn bright with desire, making my insecurities evaporate. His lips come down, kissing my shoulder, gradually moving down across my chest. One hand comes up to massage my breast while his lips reach the other.

God how does this feel so good?

I let a moan tumble through my lips. Nick's hands and mouth are moving expertly but still manage to avoid where I need him most. As if my body has a mind of its own, my back arches to get his mouth to my nipple. I can hear a slight chuckle from him as he avoids the area.

"Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at the sensation of his finger brushing against my clit. I grasp his shoulders, holding tight, as his finger lowers towards my entrance, feeling for the nectar that only he seems to be able to draw from my body.

"You're soaked baby." He groans. I can no longer form words as his mouth latches onto my nipple. My stomach tightens feeling him caress my most intimate areas.

He swirls his finger around my clit without touching it, avoiding it, bringing me close but not letting me fall. Again, and again.

"Fuck." He gently bites my nipple causing me to curse, my hips bucking to find relief. He draws his hand back until my hips rest on the bed again. I can feel the wet track on my skin from his finger as he trails it back down to my aching pussy. I need him. I need more.

This isn't fair.

"Nick. Stop teasing." I breath out between moans. He chuckles against me before biting my bottom lip, sucking it into his mouth before massaging the sting away. His lips ravish mine feverishly, leaving me panting for more.

"I'm just getting started, babe." His fingers grasp the edges of my underwear, slowly lowering them down. His eyes never leaving my body as he drinks me in. He's seeing me all for the first time.

"Shit. You're so beautiful." He moans.

"Look at that beautiful pussy. All pink and flush, and wet. All for me." He mumbled as his gaze ravished me.

I almost came with those words. Shit does dirty talk really turn me on?

Desperate to feel his skin against mine, I rip his shirt over his head. We both groan softly as our skin collides. The warmth between our bodies is a comfort. I can see all his defined muscles. His chiseled shoulders and chest. His abs were a work of art following down to the V that disappears into his jeans. A large bulge is present, showing me how turned on he is.

He curses again as my fingers tentatively brush against his hard cock.

Fuck. He's big.

I only have one person to compare to, but I've seen porn. He feels big to me.

"Not yet baby. I'll cum right here if you keep touching me like that." I snap my fingers back. I'll wait until he's done.

My hips buck violently as his finger begins to massage my clit. He kisses my stomach, trailing his lips lower and lower as he positions his head in front of my core.

"Shit." I moan out as I feel his tongue swipe up me before twirling around my clit once more.

Jesus.

I've never been licked before. Sex before Nick was not very pleasurable and had no foreplay involved. Nick is being incredibly attentive to me.

His moans and groans of desire and lust make me swell with pride and need. I love that I can make him sound like that.

"God, you taste so good Spence." He continues lapping at me, causing me to thrash in pleasure while he gently pushes apart my folds, sliding his finger into me.

"Oh god, Nick." I moan. I can feel that coil in my stomach tightening with every curl of his finger or flick of his tongue.

He quickens the pace of his tongue on my clit as he continues to thrust and curl his finger inside me. He strokes my G-spot perfectly causing me to shudder. My legs begin to tremble and black dots dance before my eyes. My whole body seems to be heating up almost uncomfortably. I need to let go.

I cry out as my orgasm washes over me. My legs tremble around Nick's head as he continues to lick me through it, extending my pleasure.

I sigh in content and exhaustion as he draws back. It has been way to long since my last orgasm. I'm so tired.

Nick kisses his way back up my body until he reaches my lips. Gently capturing mine with his in a soft and sweet caress. I can taste myself on him, causing me to blush.

My eyes droop as our kiss continues. I'm fighting to keep them open, but I feel so heavy. Like I've taking a ton of Benadryl.

I'm exhausted.

I vaguely feel Nick fall off me, rolling to his side, wrapping his arms around me securely as I begin to drift off in the comfort of his arms. He feels so warm and safe that I can no longer fight sleep.