Mountain Sex

🌶🌶🌶🌶

Spencer's POV

It is so peaceful. The serenity of being with nature. The birds are calling to one another. Occasionally, a few squirrels will squabble with each other, running past us to climb the trees while fighting amongst the branches. The sun is high in the sky, but it wasn't overly hot. There is a nice breeze the further we got, blowing through the forest making the branches sway softly. It is simply gorgeous.

I followed Nick up the trail through the mountain range that he had found. Leading Demon carefully along the path while enjoying the ride.

I had no clue where we were going. Nick was being very mysterious and wouldn't tell me a thing. Luckily, he was leading.

I had the best view of the most perfect male specimen in front of me. His tee stretched over his broad shoulders, showing off the muscles I have now memorized. His admittedly sexy ass sat comfortably in the saddle; like he was born in it. His body swayed as his horse plodded along, carefully picking its way around stumps and rocks. His face was partly shaded from his hat and every so often he would turn, his hand resting on the horse's rump as he twisted to ensure I was behind him still.

His eyes lighting up whenever he saw me, crinkling at the corners as he smiled. I have never felt so loved before. He makes me feel like I'm a treasure.

This morning, he had loaded the trailer with our horses and equipment and then we took Jayden to his parents. All he would tell me is that he was taking me on a three-day trip that Jayden was too young for. He planned everything.

Judy had an odd twinkle in her eye as she saw us off, her expression odd but unreadable. Hopefully, she was okay.

We drove for about two hours before reaching the base of this mountain range. We unloaded the horses, packed our saddle bags, making sure the rifles were loaded, and then took off.

Nick has been slowly leading us up through the mountains. He seems to know where we're going, so I relax and enjoy the ride.

The past few weeks have been stressful. I am finally healed and cast free. This is the first long ride I've done since my accident. I'm loving it even though my muscles are becoming sore. I can already tell my legs will be jelly and numb when we dismount.

Hopefully, Nick will catch me.

Riding has always been a passion of mine. The musty, rich smell of the leather saddle instantly brings a calmness over me. The feeling of sitting in the saddle, following the sway of Demon's gait was relaxing and every so often the leather of the saddle would squeak as I shifted. The scenery you can't beat either. Greenery surrounding us and every so often we would come near a ledge allowing us a peek at the view around us. Certain areas of the trail were flatter and had meadows of flowers on both sides. Other areas were sparse and rocky depending on where on the mountain we were. It was picturesque.

Nick's been behaving oddly ever since we set out. He was so excited for this and now he's been very quiet. Almost nervous. I catch him staring at me when we are able to walk side by side. His eyes trained on my face but his focus far away. I don't think he even knows that I catch him looking. I'm not sure what's going on with him, but I'll figure it out later. He seems content for now.

The trail before us began to widen again so Nick and I could walk the horses beside each other.

He reached over and grabbed my hand that was laying on my leg. Squeezing, he then laced our fingers together. A sparkle is in his eyes and he has that far off look again as he smiles at me.

No words were needed. It was romantic and peaceful. I've never been treated to something like this and it was making me fall further and further in love with him. He never ceases to surprise me. He always tells me I'm worth this and so much more. I never used to see it. I never used to believe that I was special enough to have a love like this. But slowly, Nick has proved all my assumptions and beliefs inaccurate. He has taught me to love myself and see my worth. I just needed the push to see it.