The Room of Requirement

The moment he felt her body curve into his own, Fred nearly lost it. He pushed her gently away, panting. Without really thinking, he picked up the bags, raised Judi into his arms and took off up the main staircase towards the seventh floor. Judi held on, startled. As he went, her body relaxed into the crook of his arm. She leaned in, pressing her lips to his neck.

Could it be now? Would this all finally change? Would she be forgiven completely if she slept with Fred Weasley right now?

Fred found the arch and walked by three times, frantically thinking. Finally, he turned to the once plain wall to see the door that had appeared. Fred rushed in, kicking the door closed behind him and walked forward, dropping the bags on the floor. He swung Judi into a cradle and kissed her fiercely. After that question in the hall, the pain had sunk in, making it hard to believe he had actually said what he had said. He’s hurt her, and he felt guilty.

But his guilt was no where near what this girl was going through. His coming death was on her shoulders.

No where near.

Fred broke the kiss, lifting his gaze from Judi’s face and took in his surroundings. The room was a regular hotel room. One of the fancy ones muggles used that were expensive. Almost like a honeymoon suite, only one room with a bathroom added. It was nice, almost perfect. The lighting was dim and a stereo started playing a low seducing song as soon as they walked through the door. The bed was wide, a king-sized with plenty of room for what they were here for.

He swung her straight, setting her on her feet gently. Keeping an arm around her waist, he walked Judi to the bed. "This is for us," he mummered, knowing she could hear him. "Only for us. No more Malfoy." He turned to her, pulling her to face him. He cupped her cheeks in his hands. "You are mine!"

Then Fred crushed his lips to hers with such fiery passion that she had grab onto his shoulders so she wouldn’t fall. His body slammed against her. Instead of pain, the muscles in her stomach tightened. She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. She knew then and there that she never wanted to let him go.

Fred gathered her off her feet and then she was on the bed, underneath him.

Silk….

Judi awoke some time later feeling more comfortable than she ever had before. She turned her head, looking at Fred’s face, He was still asleep, looking as if he was as comfortable as she was. His chest rose with his steady breathing. In that moment she felt she had never seen anything so beautiful in her life.

She snuggled closer resting against his chest. He didn’t stir much, just enough to tighten his arms around her. He kept on sleeping.

So what should she do now? Go on with this? Or should she get the others and have Hermione bewitch the Time-turners again to head to a bit before the third and final task in the Triwizard tournament? Fred had a huge point. She should never have come back this far and she should have stuck to the plan. Maybe she should continue to romance Cedric. He seemed to like her enough.

As she thought on this, Fred stirred and groaned, waking fully moments later. His eyes met Judi’s and she thought, for a moment, that the silent meeting was a way for him to know what she was thinking. He sat up then, leaning over her body, watching. "So what now?"

"I need to talk to Hermione, get her to send us to the week before the third task I think."

"The night before."

Judi looked at Fred, slightly shocked. "What?!"

"You should do it the night before," Fred complied. "Take a week or so now while the others find and destroy the Horcruxes, then go to the night before the third task."

Judi was listening now. He was quoting parts of the plan she already knew. "Go on."

The smile Fred flashed at her told her he was just dying to explain this. "When it’s time for Harry to go in, follow. I’m sure we can get Dumbledore to help us out a bit, no matter how much danger there is. In the end, stay with Harry and Cedric, stay with him; help them, save them both. Save everyone who has to die because of what happened that night."

Tears brewed on the edges of Judi’s eyes. "That was my fault."

Fred gathered her face in his hands, pulling her up until her back was almost completely off the bed. "This is not your fault. Fourth year was not your fault. Voldemort’s return was no one’s fault! There was no possible way it could have been yours to begin with. You didn’t even know of our world till 7th year!"

Before she could speak, protest in any way, Fred crushed his lips to hers, moving his arms around her back, and laying over her. She was lost in his touch, his gentleness.

He didn’t hate her.

Realizing this little tidbit of what she should’ve known all along, washed away all of her guilt. She was spared.

Now she just had to save everyone.