𝙺.𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚒 // 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚙𝚎

───────────────
➛ᵀʰᵉ ʰⁱᵍʰᵉˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵐ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ. ᵁⁿᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵃⁿᵈ
ˢᵉˡᶠˡᵉˢˢ; ᵖᵉʳˢⁱˢᵗˢ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜⁱʳᶜᵘᵐˢᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ.
───────────────

☪︎Konichiwa! Okay so this is another request from amino and I swear I really enjoyed writing this!

Konichiwa! Okay so this is another request from amino and I swear I really enjoyed writing this!

This is my first to write a gxg and it'ssssss so flufffffyyy am gonna die
>///<

Still I hope you enjoy this one!

Enjoy!

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"She was the best one that ever happened in my life"

It really is true that when someone can make you genuinely happy; every bit of your problem will be thrown away in that span of time. And as every seconds go on, you will be caught by the moment. It would always feel like nothing could go wrong, as if everything is fine the way it is, that whatever surrounds you is completely blank and that someone is the only one your eyes can perceive.

The thought of blood, fighting, death, and especially demons ⁠— all those can never break the feeling you have. Whatever may attack you, or anything that can hurt you is instantly gone once you caught the glimpse of that person.

The happiness will overflow inside your whole being that it is too overwhelming to keep in. That's when a smile will curve upon your lips.

You'll feel loved, contented, and in pure bliss.