𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

E P I L O G U ELittle   Women

E P I L O G U E
Little Women

"Welcome to the party!" Delia shouted as she opened the door to her home

     "Thank you, Lia... my ears do hurt quite a bit from your shouting though." Jo joked, wrapping Delia in a tight hug.

     "Delia! I brought presents and everything!" Amy greeted, smiling sweetly, a sense of patience present in her tone of voice.

     "Where's Laurie?" Amy questioned, glancing over Delia's shoulder.

     "He's in the back preparing drinks, come in, come in!" Delia ushered Jo and Amy into her home. Fred Vaughn and Friedrich Bhaer trailed behind the two women, giving Delia a tiny wave before joining everyone inside.

     After much deliberation, Laurie and Delia decided to move into a modest home. There was plenty of space for a party of 20 guests and barely any furniture to crowd the rooms with, it had only been a few days since the two first moved in together and decided they needed to throw a housewarming party.

     Meg and John were soon to arrive at Delia's humble abode, though it was starting to get late for a party. Charlotte and Harriet managed to make it to the event, the sad news was that their mother couldn't make it.

     She had fallen sickly and told the two sisters to go without her. Delia couldn't believe it when she first heard, she knew she had to visit her soon.

     Somehow the two twin sisters became humble women, both of them seemed to drift apart when it came to looks and style. It became a lot much easier to tell both of them apart.

     Inside the home, Delia found Laurie pouring drinks left and right as Charlotte decided to see how much wine she could hold before losing consciousness.