3.

I sat in the dark expensive car after we pulled up to the place I supposed be able to call home.

I looked at Jason beside me, looking for his reaction to where I live. His face morphed to sadness before it went to anger, still un detecting my stare. He then met my gaze, making his face go blank.

"I will be back" I said stiffly before getting out of the car.

I walked slowly to the front of the house that was covered in chipped paint. I reached out to the old front door. I held the door knob for a moment, I felt  fear course through my veins at the thought of going in. I have always hated it here.

I swallowed my fear and shoved the door open. I heard the creaky floor under my feet as I walked down the hall. Memories flashed through my eyes as I made my way through the old house. Beatings from my mother, men coming over, everything that was ever done to me.

I shook the thoughts from my head as I opened the door to my room and grabbed my backpack. It was nestled into the dark corner of the closet I called a room. I quickly threw in two of my favorite books, a sweatshirt, some underwear, bras, the rest of my clothes, and anything else of use. I didn't have much since I was never allowed out to shop for necessities. Apparently they weren't necessities for a whore like me.

I walked back into the hall way to see Jason looking around with his eyebrows furrowed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I thought I told you I would be back." I said coldly.

"I know, I figured I would help." He said with his hands in his front pockets.

"No help needed, let's go." I walked towards the front door.

"That's all you have?" Jason asked with a questioning look.

"Yep lets go." I ushered him to the door before I quickly went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

It was practically empty besides a few beers and a water bottle. She never let me eat or drink anything at home.

In spite I took the last water bottle, opened it, and took a big gulp. I looked up to the ceiling, whispering "To hell with you, bitch" I raised the bottle as a salute.

I walked out the front door, closing it behind me. I went back to the car where Jason stood waiting for me.

•*•*•*•

The drive to the airport was long. Neither of us spoke. I could feel Jason glancing at me every few minutes.

I ignored him and left my face emotionless. I wasn't looking forward to meeting the rest of my so called brothers. I don't trust them. I don't trust easy and I don't think my walls will drop very soon.

When we got to the airport I was in surprise that we were actually taking the family's private jet.

I looked at the sleek black outer frame as I walked up the stairs leading in the jet. When I stepped inside everything was dark and modern. Jason lead me to some chairs where we sat down and buckled up.

Soon a young woman walked up to us informing us it was a 5 hour flight. She then asked if we wanted any thing to drink or eat. I declined before turning to look out the window.

Before I knew it my eyes were getting heavy, leading me into a deep sleep.

•*•*•*•
Jason POV (surprise)
•*•*•*•

I watched as my little sister slept peacefully in front of me. She's not at all what I was expecting. I thought she would be a sweet, scared young girl. How wrong I was. She's closed off with a cold front. She was a rebel at her old school and doesn't seem scared in the slightest.

My brothers all knew of her coming home. They were so excited to have their baby back. I don't think it will be as easy as they expected. After seeing her house I was shocked. How had she been living there. It made me realize how much of her life we had missed. What happened to our sweet Raven?

My thoughts got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the bright screen to see Elijah's name flashing across it. Elijah is the oldest out of all of us.

(sorry if wrong i used google translate) (Italian)

"Ciao?" (hello?) I asked into the phone.

"Ciao, l'hai presa in braccio?" (Hello, did you pick her up?) His gruff voice asked sternly.

"yes but Eli, she's nothing like we thought." I switched to english with a laugh.

"What is she like?"

"Well first, she looks exactly like Ryan." I said

"I would think so, they are twins after all."

"Yeah, yeah. She has piercings, she's really closed off, she isn't a scared little girl like we thought. She's just like dad." I said into the phone, thinking about our father. He was currently in Italy on business. With the kind of business we do, he can't be in contact. When we got a phone call about Raven they called Elijah right after trying to contact our father. He would be arriving home in a few days.

"Really? The boys are getting restless. They want to meet her. Where is she right now?"

"She fell asleep and she looks so peaceful. But man her house, I don't know what happened there with mom." I said as I grew chills at the house I walked into. I don't even consider that woman a mother anymore.

"What do you mean?" Eli's voice got harder into the phone.

"It was barely a home. It was falling apart. Her room was a closet with no bed. I don't know what else happened there." I said running my fingers through my hair.

I then explained her school records and what happened in her principals office.

The boys were in for a surprise.

•*•*•*•
Vote and comment!