44.

ahh sorry for the cliff hanger, here ya go

Jax was leaning back on the headboard, legs straight out in front of him. I straddled his lap with my arms around his neck. I felt his bulge underneath me.

Our lips were connected, only separating for air when needed.

I broke the kiss, looking him in the eye before I continued. I trailed my lips down his neck, kissing slowly at first. I heard his uneven breathing as I got just below his ear.

I then began kissing rougher, making him moan.

I pulled my face away from his neck and trailed my fingers down his bare torso. My fingers ran over the crevices of his abs. As I got lower, his breathing got heavier. I stoped just as I hit the waistband of his sweatpants.

I sat back before pulling of my sweatshirt, throwing it on the floor. I was only left wearing my black lacy bra.

Jax sucks in a breath as he ran his darkened eyes down my torso, hovering a bit over my chest.

"Are you sure?" his voice came out raspy and unsure.

"Yes" I whispered looking into his eyes.

He didn't hesitate to attach our lips again, turning us so he hovered above me.

He kissed down my neck and to my chest. He looked up into my eyes as he licked and sucked along the edge of my bra.

My chest was moving rapidly as his hand reached behind me, unclipping my bra. It fell down my arms before he grabbed it and threw it somewhere.

He froze for a moment, making my anxiety rise.

"You are beautiful" He looked back into my eyes. That sentence alone made it ten times hotter in here.

He then quickly leaned down, taking my right nipple into his mouth. He licked and sucked. I gasped as he played with my left one, rubbing and teasing with his fingers.

He then switched making me whimper, giving the same amount of attention to each one. 

I let out some small moans as he began kissing down my stomach.

When he got to my leggings he looked up at me, asking for permission.

I nodded, watching him pull down my leggings and underwear.

He stayed where he was before spreading my legs apart. He kissed down one of my thighs, stopping right above my core. He did the same to the other one, making me shiver.

"Jax" I whimpered, wanting him to stop the teasing. I bet I was soaked by now.

He then did what I was waiting for. His mouth was attached to my core as he licked up and down my folds. He circled my entrance with his tongue before moving up to my sensitive bud. He immediately wrapped his lips around it sucking and licking, before grazing it slightly with his teeth.

I moaned loudly as he pushed a finger into me.

"Gosh your tight" Jax groaned plunging his finger in and out of me.

I felt the tightness in my stomach building up. He stuck another finger in. Pumping in and out.

He then curled his fingers inside of me making me cry out.

"Oh my god, don't stop" I said breathlessly.

He sped up making me raise my back off the bed.

"i'm gonna cu-" I cut myself off with a moan as I released.

I laid there breathing heavily as I came down from my high.

Jax then reached into his drawer and pulled out a condom. He ripped the little metallic packet open. He pulled down his sweats to show his huge length.

Holy shit, how will that fit.

He placed the latex at the tip before sliding it down his length. He then got back on the bed, hovering over me.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitating.

I nodded.

He then lined himself up, entering me slowly. I gasped as I felt him stretch me out. He continued to slowly push inside me.

"Fuck! your tight" He groaned with his eyes shut tightly.

"Start moving" I grunted once he was fully in.

He began to move in and out of me. The pain quickly turned into pleasure.

I raised my legs a bit, wrapping them around his waist as he pounded into me.

He then adjusted me before plunging in again. He found my g spot.

"Holy fuckkk" I sealed my eyes shut.

He repeatedly hit it over and over making me come undone. Jax felt me tightening around him and started his own release.

We both stayed still for a moment, calming down.

He pulled out before slipping off the condom, throwing it away in the bathroom trashcan.

He came back and got into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair.

"are you okay?" He asked checking in with me.

"Never better" I whispered.

We continued to lay there, comfortable in each other's presence.

I looked out the window to see the sunsetting,

"What time is it?" I darted up.

"It's 5:50" Jax checked his phone.

"Shit. Shit. I have to be home by 6" I got up and ran around the room, getting dressed.

I went to the bathroom and tried to fix my appearance. It didn't do much.

"Bye I love you!" I yelled as I ran downstairs and out the door.

I quickly skated home and ran inside.

When I opened the door everyone was standing near the stairs.

"Why do you look like you just ran a mile?" Logan asked looking me up and down.

"Because I rushed home" Trying to make it sound believable.

"hmm" My brothers were all analyzing me trying to figure out what was the truth.

Dad then called for dinner cutting off their thoughts.

•*•*•*•*•
what's up guys?

sorry if this was really bad. I have never written anything like this before😳

Eh i thought i would give it a shot

School has me strugglinggg. I miss summer.
Apparently my school might be going back soon and we may be getting to chose an option of what we want to do

I also have basketball workouts starting next week but i'm excited for that

Vote and comment💖

xo