27.

This story just hit #1 in rebel!! Thank you guys so much.

I had no idea what to wear. He didn't tell me where we were going or what we would be doing. After standing in my large closet for 5 minutes staring at my clothes, I just decided on something casual. I put on a pair of black ripped jeans and a cropped long sleeve top. Hopefully this was ok.

For makeup I did some light concealer and mascara.
I just brushed my hair as it was in its wavy natural state. I was nervous. I had no idea where he was taking me.

Last night after I told my family I was going out with him today, they freaked. Like actually freaked. They all stood up and started yelling, therefore getting us kicked out of the restaurant.

My aunt helped me convince them. They still aren't happy but at least I can leave the house now. I walked downstairs after spraying on some perfume.

All of my brothers were gathered in the living room. Once they saw me they all started talking.

"No you can't wear this" Logan tried pulling down my shirt to cover my stomach.

"I agree" I heard some of them say

"Yes I can, so if you would excuse me he's about to be here." I then heard a knock at the door. Talk about perfect timing.

I opened the front door. My brothers were all behind me ready to try and scare Jax.

Jax stood at the door with his hands in his pockets. "Hi, you look beautiful" He sends a small smile, ignoring my brothers and father. 

"Thank you" I felt the heat in my cheeks.

"You will have her home safe by 9. If a hair on her head is hurt, I will not hesitate to hurt you in more ways then one" My father threatened.

"Yes sir. If something happens to her I will come to you myself" Jax stood his ground, not showing fear.

"Damn straight you will" Eli glared.

I could tell my father was happy with how he responded to his threat but he wouldn't show him that.

"Ok enough. Bye I will see you guys later" I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. 

Jax lead me to his bike. Not going to lie I was a bit nervous. Over all I was excited, I've always wanted to go on a bike.

Jax got on, swinging one leg to the other side. He picked up a black helmet and placed it on my head as I stood in front of him. He looked into my eyes for a moment before adjusting it.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"You aren't scared?" He asked amused.

"I'm excited. I've always wanted to ride on one"

He just laughed, shaking his head.

I climbed on behind him. I wasn't sure what to do with my arms so I left them to my sides.

"You may want to hold on" He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his torso. I felt his muscles as he flattened my hands on his front. Warmth spread throughout my body.

We then drove off fast. The scenery was beautiful as we were on a small road. The wind was going through my hair and I felt free. Like it was just Jax, the bike, and I. I loved the feeling.

We soon came to a halt outside of a small homey diner. Jax climbed off before me and took the helmet off my head. He grabbed my hand to help me off the bike.

"Holy shit that was amazing. We have to do that more often!" I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. I could tell he was surprised by the way he stumbled back. He quickly hugged me back, lightly chuckling.

"You are one of a kind Raven" He said under his breath.

My heart just about peeped out of my chest when I heard that.

"Come on, there is someone I want you to meet" He grabbed my hand, bringing me inside.

The bell rang as we walked through the double glass doors. There were booths along the walls and bar stools at the front.

We sat in a booth in the corner.

"This is where I always sit" He says as he slides in the booth across from me.

"How often do you come here?" I asked.

"As much as I can" I could tell he felt at home here. He seemed so relaxed and comfortable.

An older woman then walks over with menus. She didn't look up until she heard Jax say "Lily"

She looked up fast and a huge smile broke out over her face.

"Jax" She smiled.

She then looked at me. "Oh my, is this her? She's stunning" She says excitedly.

"Lily" Jax's face was pink as he warned her not to say more. I could tell she meant a lot to him.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Raven." I smiled at her.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you. Jax over here doesn't have many friends, let alone any beautiful girls like you. Unless you want to count Tyler" She laughed as she looked back at jax.

I was blushing as I could tell Jax was embarrassed.

"Ok ok I will be right back." She walked away as she left the menus.

"I'm really sorry about that" He rubbed them back of his neck.

"She's lovely"

Jax told me he gets the same thing every time. A burger and fries. I figured I would get the same thing.

Lily then came back with a man by her side. He was tall and had a bit of a belly. He was wearing an apron that said "kiss the chef"

"This is my husband Dave. Dave this is Raven the girl we've heard so much about"

"It is great to meet you Raven. Hopefully Jax doesn't scare you away too fast" He laughs.

"You don't have to worry about that. It may be the other way around" I joke.

Jax looked into my eyes.

"Trust me, that won't happen"

•*•*•*•
Sorry about the late update. It's been a busy day.

I hope you enjoyed.

vote and comment!

xo