13.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM<3

•*•*•*•

I fell asleep with my head on my arms after the whole Brittney situation. Dealing with her is tiring.

I felt a sharp pain in my ribs, waking me up. I opened my eyes with a wince as I saw Will standing in front of me. He had elbowed me gently but because of the state of my ribs, it felt as if he stabbed me.

The class was now empty except for Will and mystery man. They both looked at me with concern.

"Raven are you okay? I didn't even hit you that hard." Will said

"Just peachy. You didn't hit me hard." I said telling the truth.

"Why did it hurt you so bad?" Will eyed me curiously.

"No reason" I muttered starting to get dizzy.

"Raven you don't look to good." Will said sounding worried.

"I'm fine" I said before running out of the class, away from them.

I went to my next classes. I still wasn't feeling well so I mostly kept my head down. My teachers didn't seem to happy about it but I don't care.

Even though I haven't been paying attention in class it doesn't mean i'm not a good student. I get all As. I do my work after school most times. It's just my attitude in class that teachers don't like.

I walked through the busy halls, going to lunch. I was trying to avoid people because I really couldn't take another hit to the ribs. It wasn't that hard to avoid them because when they saw me, they moved out of the way.

I walked into the cafeteria line and decided I wanted a water and some pasta. I felt a presence behind me as I opened the cooler to grab my water. I turned around and saw a chest covered in a black t shirt. I looked up to meet mystery's boys face.

"Hi?" I asked while looking into his blue eyes. They were gorgeous.

"Hi" His deep voice said. When I didn't know what to say, he continued. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothings wrong" I shrugged my shoulders, focusing on grabbing my pasta.

"We both know that's a lie. Your brothers are suspicious but they are being kinda stupid, no offense." He spoke. His teeth were perfectly straight and white.

"No offense taken. They are kinda dumb sometimes." I said looking at the food in front of me.

"Princess, stop changing the subject"'He whispered lowly. He had gotten closer to me. His chest brushed against my shoulder, leaving warmth.

"I'm not changing the subject" I walked away with my food, going to my table.

He followed me and whispered in my ear "I will find out princess" before walking to his table.

"What was that?" Logan asked angrily.

"What was what?" I asked, sitting down.

"You talking to that guy" Will said with his eyebrows raised.

"Your point is?" I opened my water bottle.

"We said no boys" Logan explains.

"As you guys make me sit at a table full of them. You guys are hypocrites, do you actually think I would listen to you?" I laughed, starting to eat my pasta.

"Yeah she's got a point" Daniel said sipping his soda.

"Man shut up. She's like your best friend of course your going to take her side." Will glared.