16.

It was Wednesday.

On Wednesdays we wear pink. (AN: thought the pic above went well lmao)

Just kidding, I don't like or wear pink. I watched mean girls when I couldn't sleep after my nightmare.

I figured I had a lot to watch since at my moms house I was never allowed to do anything. All I could do was go to school, cook, and clean.

I've missed out on a lot of movies.

The movie was good and I have more on a list that I have to watch.

I had just finished the movie. Now I have to start getting ready for school.

I wasn't feeling that good. I felt dizzy and like I was gonna be sick.

When I went into my bathroom, I looked at my reflection. I didn't look very good either. I was a lot paler then normal. I had goosebumps across my skin. My skin felt cold as I shivered.

I brushed it off and got myself ready. I pulled out a pair of ripped jeans and a sweatshirt. Hopefully a sweatshirt would be enough to keep me warm.

I did my makeup sitting on the floor. I was way to dizzy to be standing. I hoped the make up would add some color to my face.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen. My body was aching. I couldn't ignore the stabbing of my ribs. Walking down the stairs didn't help either.

"Good morning Raven" Ryan came over to me, coming in for a hug. The others watched me curiously like they were waiting for something.

I stood still trying not to wince as he hugged me tight.

"Are you okay? You feel really cold." He feels my forehead worriedly which caught the attention of my other brothers.

"I'm fine" I said before making my way to the fridge. I opened it to look around. I grabbed some strawberry's before placing them on a cutting board. I got a knife from the knife holder. I began to cut the green stems off. My hands were shaking.

Knifes scared me. My mother would cut me with them sometimes. Every time I see one the memory of her standing before me with a knife in her hand, flashes in my eyes. Right before she stabs me.

She hurt me so bad once, she was forced tot ale me to the hospital. She told them a knife was in the counter facing me and backed up into it by accident.

I snapped out of the flashbacks, shaking my head.

"Raven are you ok after last night?" My father asked looking at me with a warm expression.

"Last night? It's all good" I shrugged my shoulders like it was nothing. It was really the opposite. I would never be able to remove the memories from my brain.

Everything that happened in that house scarred me in more ways than one.

I finished eating my strawberries. I barley ate any. I really didn't feel like eating, I felt sick.

Soon my brothers and I were all in the car. Logan let me sit in the front.

I shivered even through my sweatshirt. I quickly turned on the seat warmer and some hot air.

"Are you cold?" Will asked curiously.

I just nodded.

"How? Your wearing a sweatshirt and it's pretty warm outside." Will points out scoffing.

"Is it an issue? Because if it is, you shouldn't have asked and just kept your mouth shut." I spat.

He only glared back.

Ryan sensed the tension and quickly diverted the topic. "Hey would you look at that. We are already at school."

Will parked the car in the front row spot he always takes. I climb out of the passenger seat, grabbing my backpack. I closed the door before leaning on it. I felt dizzy as everything spun when I got out to fast.

I ignored the curious looks from my brothers and walked slowly into the building.

I didn't look at anyone as my resting bitch face was plastered on. I felt like shit. I just slowly made my way to my first period class. Every step felt like I was being stabbed.

I sat in my seat at the back. I put my head down closing my eyes. The darkness made me fell less dizzy. The teacher took attendance before standing in front of the class.

Soon I heard someone making their way over to me. The chair then screeched as the person took their seat.

"Jax, would you like to tell me why you were late?" The teacher asked. I could picture her hands on her hips, attempting to be stern.

"I had to do something." I heard the familiar deep voice come from next to me.

I sat up and saw mystery boy, who isn't such a mystery anymore.

He stared back at me and threw me a wink before facing the teacher.

Jax? Hmm.

The teacher continued her lesson. I sat in my seat staring at the board. I began to feel more and more dizzy.

"Are you okay?" He asked me quietly.

I just nodded.

Soon class was over. The students left. It was only Jax and I. I got up out of my chair but immediately almost fell. Jax caught me as I was about to hit the floor.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good." I heard Jax's muffled voice.

My eyes felt heavy. I couldn't open them any longer.

"Jax" I whispered.

Then everything went black.

•*•*•*•

Ahhhh cliff hanger. Sorry guys.

I wasn't the biggest fan of this chapter but it's ok.

Please vote and comment!

I love reading your comments