25.

Thank you guys so much for 21k! my like im in shock of how many people read this. Thank you all. Ily.

The next day came very quickly.

Last night my dad, Eli, and Jason left the dinner early because of an "urgent call".  I asked what was urgent and they told me nothing.

After they left, the other boys were tense and acting weird.

I asked what was wrong and everyone brushed me off. I wasn't stupid, something was happening.

I was going to get to the bottom of what they are hiding.

•*•*•*•

I was woken up by Logan. He kept shaking me. I ignored him for as long as I could.

"Raven lets go, get up" He huffed.

"Buzz off you mother fucker" I yelled pulling the cover over my head.

I heard laughing that i've never heard before. It was a guy.

I sat up and noticed I was only in a sports bra.I didn't care about covering myself up because people see you in a sports bra when working out.

You can still see some of my left over bruising but the cats out of the bag so I don't really care.

Logan and a guy around his age were standing in my door way. The guy was tall and had some of the same features as my brothers.

I got out of bed and threw a hoodie over my head.

"Can I help you or are you just going to stand there like the creeps you are?" I glared at them.

"She's defiantly like your father" The guy laughed again.

"Raven this is one of your cousins, Drake." Logan introduced.

"Oh shit I forgot about that. Let's not tell dad about this little introduction shall we?" I said as I quickly threw my hair into a messy bun.

"Now that that's settled, i'm going to eat. So if you don't mind moving out of my doorway that would be fantastic." I throw on a pair of fuzzy socks before walking to my door.

Logan didn't move. He blocked my way.

I glared at him while Drake watched from the hallway.

"Move"

"No"

"Move you piece of shit" I spat. I was really not in the mood. It was before 9am on a Saturday. Not a good mix for me.

He ignored me. I was done.

I kneed him in the balls.

"Suck on that" I said as he fell on the floor groaning. I walked down the hallway and down stairs.

I went straight to the kitchen and made some Nutella on toast, like normal.

There was Will and another guy sitting at the island watching me.

"Sup" I nodded at the guy.

They just continued to stare.

"Ok what the fuck is wrong with the two of you. Your acting just like Logan and the guy upstairs. Do you want to end up like Logan?" I said the last part quietly.

"What did you do to Logan?" Will sits up.

"Go ask him how his dick feels" I shrugged my shoulders while turning around to put the knife in the sink.

"What did you do to it?" Will asked

"I kneed him" I took a bite of my toast.

"Why"

"He wouldn't move out of my way. It was his fault really." I sat on the island.

"No but really why are you staring?" I said looking at my toast.

"Raven this is Justin one of your cousins." He points to the guy next to him.

He looked about a year or two older than Drake. I squinted my eyes in a glare just to scare him a bit as I looked at him.

"Ok well i'm going to the living room" I walked out.

I plopped myself on the comfy couch and turned on the vampire diaries. The Salvatore brothers are so hot.

I was under a fluffy blanket and at a really good part. I was waiting to hear what came next.

All of a sudden the screen went black. Ryan turned the tv off.

I got out of my seat quickly. I was about to kill him.

"If I were you, I would run, fast" I ran around the coffee table ready to jump on him.

He ran through the house to the front door.

"Ryan I'm going to hurt you" I yelled. He stopped as soon as I yelled that and I jumped on him making him fall on the floor. I started hitting his chest.

"You are a fucking piece of shit. That was such a good part. Your just jealous because your ugly and the Damon and Stefan are hot."

We then heard a voice clear their throat.

We both looked up to see our father, Eli, Jason, another teenager, and a couple i've never seen before.

"What's up guys" I said innocently as I still sat on Ryan.

"Raven you are busteddd" Ryan laughed.

"If I were you if shut up. I'm still on top of you and I will not hesitate to hit you much harder." I glared.

"Yeah man I would run. She kneed me in the balls this morning." Logan and the rest of the boys then walked in.

"Geez you guys make it seem like i'm violent. Your the reason I do these things. Like Logan if you moved when I asked then that wouldn't have happened. Ryan turned off my favorite hotties and I missed a good part." I sighed.

"Let's not forget your colorful language" Will crosses his arms.

"Yeah the only thing I can come up with for that is that you are really fucking annoying. Oh wait, whoops" I covered my mouth.

"Ok Raven besides the point. This is your aunt Sofia and Uncle Liam. You have met Drake and Justin. This is Noah your other cousin." My dad pointed to everyone.

They all stood with amused expressions.

I would be amused too.

What a great way to meet people

•*•*•*•

This chapter is complete chaos and it's everywhere.

Definitely not one of my best.

Hope it was okay

Vote and comment!

xo