20.

I got out of the hospital about a whole thirty minutes ago. We pulled into our large drive way and I couldn't be happier.

I hated staying in the hospital. I thought I was totally fine. After figuring out what was wrong, I could have taken care of myself.

I jumped out of the car as soon as it came to a hault. I looked around at the outside of the house before laying on my back, on the pavement.

"Ahhh" I sighed as I looked up at the sky. It felt good to be out of there.

"Are you sure your okay? Maybe we should take her back to the hospital" Logan says looking back at dad.

"Raven get off the ground." Eli says.

"And why should I? Who knows, if you come lay with me and saw what I was seeing, you may have a little positivity too." I smirk at him.

"It's dirty" he says shortly.

"the best things in life are" I call to him as he walks inside.

It's true, you have more fun when things are messy or when your doing something your not supposed to mx Life is messy and if your living it the clean way, you aren't living at all.

Look at me turning into Dr. Phil. Who knows maybe I can unplug the stick from Eli's ass and help Will be less annoying. I am truly extraordinary.

I soon got up from my spot and walked inside through the large double doors.

First things first, food. I went through the cabinets and found the Nutella. It has easily became my favorite food. I toasted some bread before spreading it on.

I sat on the counter swinging my legs while enjoying my food. I knew what would happen now. My brothers would baby me more then they already did. I don't know how to get it through to them that I am fine.

I just wanted things to be normal. If i'm being honest, my whole life is the opposite of normal. Maybe that's why i'm so interesting.

I'm not cocky but I am giving myself some appreciation. We all need some self love even in our hardest times.

Alright, i'm sorry. I will stop with all of this inspirational shit that keeps coming out of my mouth.

Maybe the hospital poisoned me. They have created some sort of inspirational guru.

I quickly cleaned up my mess before climbing the stairs to my room.

Did the stairs get longer?

I was ready to crash in my bed that I missed. The hospital bed was the opposite of comfortable.

I opened the door to my room and everything was how I left it. Clothes on the floor, books in piles in the corner, bed unmade. Don't get me wrong I can be a neat person but in the mornings I tend to make a mess.

The last time I was in here was the morning I went to school and passed out.

I decided to shower first, so I headed to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and striped my clothes.

I ended up taking a long one. I just let the hot water fall over my body.

My ribs were healing and the coloring was improving a bit.

I got dressed in a hoodie and some shorts after putting on the brace for my ribs. I jumped into my bed and got comfortable.

When I tried to fall asleep, I couldn't. I had gotten so used to having one of my brothers with me.

I sat up thinking for a second. This could be a good plan. I can ask Eli to stay in here and It will hopefully unplug the stick from his ass. He needs some positivity.

I got up and opened my door. I walked to Eli's room and knocked.

"Come in" his gruff voice calls.

"Hi" I smiled at him as he sat as his desk.

"Hi, what's up" He asked not looking up from his papers.

"Umm can... do you think..." I started.

"What is it Raven?" he asked looking up.

"Do you think you could sleep in my room with me?" I smile innocently.

He waits for a second, thinking. "Yeah I will be there in a second.

"Ok" I skipped out of the room. I can be such a child but the plan is working.

I went back to my room and got into bed. I waited for Eli.

He soon walked in, wearing a pair of sweatpants.

I patted the spot next to me. He came and got under the covers.

I rolled over and put my head on his chest. I can tell he was surprised by the way he froze and hesitantly put his arms around me.

I just smiled as I cuddled closer to him.

Soon I was out like a light.

•*•*•*•

*flash*

"As look how cute they are!"

"hey he replaced me" I heard someone pout

"I guess Eli isn't as big of a dick as we thought" I heard someone laugh.

"look at my baby"

Someone then groaned next to me.

"Shut up. Your going to wake her." The person under me grumbles, pulling me tighter.

I then rubbed my eyes. "A little to late for that." I groaned.

I stayed in my position on his chest but now awake.

"Rave you let Eli replace me" Ryan pouted.

"Ugh calm down. Come here" I patted next to me.

He smiled and jumped next to me.

"Sorry to wake you but dinner is ready" Dad said.

We all got up and headed down stairs. The table was set and we were having lasagne. We all sat in our seats and dished some food on our plates.

"Raven are you sure your ok to go back to school tomorrow?"

•*•*•*•

Vote and comment!

sorry for the wait guys.

I've been stressed for some reason the past few days. It think it's school.

I didn't sleep last night but I am getting back in schedule.

Thank you guys xo