39.

Thank you all for your ideas of what you want to see. I have plans for the next few chapters. There is a lot to come. Fluff, drama, humor, and plenty more.

We all sat at the table for dinner. Everyone was talking as I stayed silent. I was thinking and couldn't be bothered to join the conversations.

My father then interrupted the boy's random conversation about basketball.

"Guys why don't we do some family bonding tomorrow?" He suggested.

A series of groans sounded from around the table.

"I don't want to hear it, we are going to do it. This is how it is going to work. We are going to do it individually. So each person will go with a sibling for an hour. Then they switch. So an hour per sibling"

"I call Raven first!" Ryan yelled.

I chuckled under my breath.

We finished the rest of the dinner in peace. What my dad said got me thinking. I haven't really spent a lot of one on one time with my siblings. I think it will be good.

I went up stairs when we were done. I changed into a large t shirt and shorts before climbing into bed.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

•*•*•*•*•

"Ravennnnn oh Ravennnnn" someone was singing loudly.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled before shoving my pillow over my head.

"Come on! We have bonding time!" Ryan pulled the blankets off me, exposing me to the cold air.

"Ugh fine" I groaned knowing he wouldn't leave until I got up.

I went straight into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got ready in 5 minutes before heading downstairs.

The house was busy as always with yelling and talking.

I went straight to the fridge to have fruit.

"So sissy, whatcha wanna do?" Ryan asked as he sat on a barstool at the island.

"I don't know. Do you wanna just watch a movie or something?" I suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good. I'm gonna go get blankets." He then ran out of the rooms.

I had washed strawberries and blueberries before putting them in a bowl.

I brought them to the living room where Ryan brought down a bunch of fluffy blankets.

We both got under the covers before grabbing the remote.

"What do you want to watch?" He turned the tv on.

"I'm not sure." I shrugged.

"How about fight club?" He turned away from the tv screen to look at me.

"Yeah that's good" I continued eating my fruit.

He started the movie as I scooted closer to him. My head was on his chest as we watched together.

Now that i'm back with my twin, I can't imagine living without him.

•*•*•*•

When the movie was over, I got up and stretched.

I took my empty bowl and put it in the sink as Ryan folded the blankets.

"Who do you hang out with next?" and asked as he stacked the blankets on top of each other.

"I think Will. What about you?"

"I have Jason"

"I will see you later then" I pecked his cheek before walking out of the room to find Will.

I decided to start at his room.

I knocked on his door. I waited until I finally heard a faint "Yes?"

I opened the door and walked in. He laid spread out on his bed.

"Come on it's our turn." I sat down.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I want brownies. We can make some" I said thinking.

I really was craving brownies. They are so good.

"Ew do we have to bake?" he rolled his eyes

"Yes we do. Now get up." I grabbed his hand, trying to yank him from his bed.

"Fine fine" He got up in surrender.

We went down to the kitchen.

"You get the box of brownie mix and I will get the bowls." I pointed to the cabinet where we had a box of the mix.

I found a large bowl that should be enough to fit everything.

Will placed the box down next to the bowl.

"Ok so we need eggs, oil, and butter." I said

Will grabbed the oil while I went to the fridge for butter and eggs.

When everything was on the counter, I opened the box of mix.

When I went to pour it in the bowl, it accidentally poofed up in Wills face.

"Oh shit" I said trying not to laugh. His face was covered in the the chocolate powder as his eyes were squeezed shut.

"Your dead" He said grabbing the bowl of mix.

I screamed as I ran away from him. He still caught up to me and threw powder in my hair.

We chased each other around the kitchen, making a mess as we threw other ingredients.

Within minutes the eggs were splattered around the room and all over us.

Will grabbed me as my back was against his chest and he crushed an egg right on the top of my head.

"What the fuck is going on?" We heard, automatically making us freeze.

We looked to see the rest of our siblings and father standing there.

"Umm nothing" I said innocently as egg dropped down the side of my face.

The boys laughed.

"You guys clean this up right now. Go get in the shower too" My father ordered before leaving the room.

I heard him laughing as soon as he was away from us.

He's such a child.

"You have eggs and mix all in your hair" Logan said picking up a strand of my hair.

"No duh" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Willy we have to clean this up" I laughed.

"Do we have to? The cleaning part isn't fun"

"Yes now hurry"

We cleaned it all up in 10 minutes. It was a lot of scrubbing but it eventually came off.

Will was actually nice today. I had fun with him.

I then went to take a shower.

Who knows how I would get it all off.

•*•*•*•*•
Some sibling moments for you guys

There is much more to come.

Vote and comment!

I have a flight tomorrow so i'm gonna try and start the next chapter now

xo