36.

Hi guys! I know I previously said that I have a plan going for my next book. If you guys like my books please give a follow for what the future has to come! I wont be posting anything until this story is done.

"DAD" I heard a manly voice yell after shoving my door open.

I didn't bother to open my eyes or try and move out of the warmth that surrounded me. Yelling in my house was a constant thing. I have brothers, what do you expect?

I then heard many pairs of feet stomping up the stairs. I just cuddled deeper into my pillow. Hmm its a lot warmer than usual. It is smooth and has dents too.

"RAVEN!" My father yells

"What" I grumbled with my eyes closed.

"Care to tell me why Jax is here and in your bed? You better have and explanation."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, noticing I was actually laying on Jax. He still slept peacefully through all the yelling.

He grabbed my waist, attempting to pull me closer to him as he slept.

I then turned to look at my father. He looked furious as my brothers stood behind him.

"Relax would you? Its like 6 am." I whined

"Relax?!" He screamed "My teenage daughter has a boy in her bed and you are telling me to relax?"

"Yes. You are blowing this out of proportion" I sighed.

I then began to explain.

"Last night I had Jax drive me to follow you guys. He waited for me as I made him stay in the car. When I left, Jax drive me home. It was late so I told him he could sleepover. We watched a movie and fell asleep. That's it." I put my hands up for effect.

"That still doesn't solve how you didn't ask and you slept in the same bed"

"Well whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"You will have a consequence later. For now you need to get dressed. We are going to train." He scolded before walking out of the room.

I kicked the rest of my brothers out before closing the door.

I went to my y dresser and got a sports bra, nike shorts, and a pair of sneakers.

I changed with my back facing Jax.

I turned around to see him staring at my ass.

"Well if this is how I wake up every morning, I should stay her more often" He winks jokingly.

"You slept through it. My dad totally flipped" I jumped on the bed next to him.

"Oh gosh. Waking out of here I will most likely get beaten up" He laughs.

I kissed his cheek before getting up again.

"Come on, I have to go" I dragged up out of bed.

"Nooo can't we stay in bed today" He grabs my waist pulling me into him.

I sighed as he wouldn't let me get away from him. He knows what he is doing. I would love nothing more than to stay in bed but with my brothers it's not happening.

"I can't" I pout.

"I will text you when i'm done with their workout. I'm not sure how long it will last" I peck his lips.

We both head downstairs. I lead him outside to say goodbye before going to the kitchen.

We didn't need my brothers to attack him. Neither of us would like it.

"Raven lets go" I heard Eli yell from the kitchen.

"I'm here, i'm here" I walk in with my hands up.

"Quickly eat and then we are leaving" Jason explained as he placed his plate in the sink.

I ate my pancakes and bacon in record time. Before I knew it, we were in the car.

We drove to the warehouse that I was in the other night.

It looked different in the day light. It actually looked more deserted. I didn't realize that could happen.

We make our way through the metal door and I follow everyone through the hallway.

We soon stop as my father scans his hand on a touch pad. The doors open to a huge gym. It has a fighting ring in the middle with all of the equipment surrounding it.

This is going to be good.

"Ok we are gonna start with seeing how you fight. Go warm up really quick" My dad says before walking to set up some equipment.

I stretched my limbs, moving my arms and wrists. I went to a basket on the ropes of the ring and grabbed tape to wrap my hands. I wrapped them with no problem.

"Bro she just wrapped her own hands. How much does she know?" I heard Logan whisper to Will.

Most fighters have other people wrap their wrists to make sure they are good. I don't need anyone to. I know what i'm doing.

I just laughed to myself. They have no idea what's coming.

"Ok Raven in the ring and Logan. Logan isn't much of a fighter so you should be ok to fight him" My father said.

Wow the hope he has in me. I see how it is.

Logan and I were both in our stances, ready to fight. I didn't show him any emotions. I saw his eyes flood with panic at the realization, turning fast towards Will. He knew I wasn't clueless on how to fight.

"Ok go!" My dad yelled as they all watched.

Logan and I started circling around the ring. He stepped forward and went for a punch to my face. He looked before he punched so I had time to move.

While he was close to me, I sent an uppercut to his jaw. Then landed repetitive punches on his torso.
He stumbled back.

He tried to kick me and throw some punches but I didn't let them hit me.

Deciding to end this misery, I punched him straight in the side of his head, knocking him out. 

"What the fuck"

•*•*•*•*•
Vote and comment!

QOTD: What place was your favorite vacation?

Have you ever been on a plane?

Beach or the mountains?

xo