32.

little time skip for ya: next day

I just got home from school. It was another un eventful day. I mean it's school, the only thing even remotely interesting is if a fight happens. Which won't happen because no one would actually start one except me.

I still haven't found out why I don't get in trouble. For some reason it's kind of irritating.

All I heard about at school today is about some crazy party happening tonight. Even though it was a weekday they said it was a perfect time for one. Most of the school was going.

I figured I would give it a shot because the only friends i've really made have been Jax and Tyler. I needed some girl company. Which is actually surprising. Normally I think girls are too drama involved and annoying. Who knew i'd be looking for it.

I'm pretty sure Jax was gonna be there too thank goodness. I don't want to go to a party and not know anyone.

Now it was up to me finding an outfit. I should probably wear a dress. I hate wearing dresses but tonight I will make an exception.

I walked into my closet and started pulling out clothes, looking through everything.

"No. No. No. No. Aha!" I held a black dress with spaghetti straps. It was to my mid thigh and skin tight.

This would have to do. The only other dresses I had were floral and pink. Not my style.

I quickly slipped the dress on with only a black lacy thong underneath. I didn't need a bra with how it fit around my chest. I found a pair of black heals that weren't too high.

I only did mascara and eyeliner as I knew it would smear with how my night would go.

I put all the clothes I threw on the floor back in their correct spot. I didn't need to be tripping later tonight.

I walked downstairs and went to the living room where the guys sat watching some game.

"I'm going to a party" I said before getting ready to walk out again.

"No you aren't" Eli stood from the couch.

"There is no way you would go dressed like that either" Logan raised his eyebrows.

"Well it's too bad because I am." I walked out the door with my skateboard in hand.

"You guys are going to the party to keep an eye on her" I heard my father grumble as I closed the door behind me.

If course.

I held my heals in my hand as I skated down the street. It was being held at a large modern house that was owned by some jock. I think he played football? I don't know, anyway not important.

The party was in full swing as I flipped my board up into my hand. The lawn was littered with solo cups and trash. That would be a big mess in the morning.

The front door was constantly being opened and closed as people went in and out.

The people who came out were stumbling and falling as their cheeks were flushed in their drunken state.

Once you went in you didn't come out until you were drunk. That was the pattern i've noticed.

Well time to go in.

I walked up the drive way and made my way to the front door. I twisted the gold doorknob before swinging it open.

Some drunk guy went to push past me but stoped after he saw my face.

"Heyy sexy" he slurred

I rolled my eyes and shut the door leaving him outside.

The house was full as people danced in the living room and others were in the kitchen drinking.

First things first, I need a drink.

I headed to the large kitchen. The marble counters were covered in many different bottles of alcohol.
There was also a bowl of punch but who knows what was in there. I don't trust it.

I grabbed three shot glasses and lined them up. I poured vodka sloppily before downing them fast. I shook my head at the bitter taste that spread down my throat.

I then made my way to the dance floor. I needed to losen up.

I danced to the songs alone l, swaying my hips.

"You look beautiful" I heard Jax whisper as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you" I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

I planted my lips on his without warning. He immediately kissed me back as I deepened it, tugging on his hair.

I felt his hands slide down my back and grab my ass. I moaned at the contact letting him slip his tongue into my mouth.

I finally pulled away I lost my breath.

"I've decided I need some friends that are girls" I pouted feeling slightly tipsy.

"We can do that baby" He smiled down at me.

"You know you are really hot" I giggled.

"Oh really?" He smirked

"Yes. Oh my gosh! Look there is a girl!" I grabbed his hand walking over to a girl who dressed similarly to me.

"Hi i'm Raven" I studied her features a bit more. She was a bit on the paler side with dark black hair. It was silky and went down to her mid back. She wore a pair of black tight jeans and a tube top.

"Hi i'm Lexi" she laughed probably at me.

"Sorry she's a little drunk. She wanted to make more friends that are girls" Jax explained as he still held my hand.

"Well in that case, here is my number. I need new friends too." she grabbed a paper of the counter and wrote the numbers.

I shoved the paper in my bra before saluting her.

"Bye best friend!" I yelled.

"I think we should get you home." Jax said leading me to a couch.

"No I want more to drink" I stood up running the the kitchen. Jax tried to grab me but I beat him to it.

I drank a few beers before finally sitting down. I only sat for about 2 minutes before I got restless again.

I stood up and went to the dance floor. I went all out to the song.

People were cheering as I continued. I then felt myself being pulled away.

Jax held me as Will stood in front of us. Who knows where my other brothers were.

"Make sure she gets home safe" Jax told Will.

"Of course she will" Will replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Jaxy are you leaving me" I got sad.

"No baby, Will is going to take you home. You need sleep." Jax brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No I want to stay with you" I grabbed his arm.

"It's okay. I will see you tomorrow" He kissed my forehead.

Will dragged me out of the house as I complained.

"Come on man I was having fun" I whined as he buckled my seat belt.

He ignored me as he went to his side and got in the car. Neither of us talked for 5 minutes.

I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"Will why do you hate me?"

•*•*•*•

Long chapter tmrw!!

Hope you enjoyed

question of the day: have you had your first kiss? if so how was it?

vote and comment

xo