26.

"Oh my gosh your beautiful!" My Aunt Sofia held my face between her hands. After I got off of Ryan, she immediately came to me.

She pulled me into a hug. At first I was stiff but I slowly eased into her embrace. It felt like a motherly hug, something i've always longed for. Tears automatically gathered in my eyes.

I quickly pushed them out of my eyes as she let me go.

"If you ever need anything, girl to girl, i'm here. You can come to me for anything. Ahh I've always wanted a daughter!" She said excitedly. She was beautiful. She had long brown hair that was curled, pink lips, while her eyes were brown and warm. She was someone I automatically looked up to. I automatically felt close to her, her personality was comforting and sweet.

"Mom let her breathe" Drake said from behind me.

My uncle then came over and hugged me. "It's good to see you again, although you dont remember." He said sadly. He was tall and handsome with more of a messy look. They looked good together.

Noah then hugged me too.

"Hey that's not fair!" his brothers yelled. Then they  joined, making it a group hug. I was stuck between their large body's.

I was overwhelmed with the amount of people that have hugged me in the last 5 minutes.

I stood there not knowing what to say after they got over their excitement.

My dad must have noticed through my silence. "How about we go out to lunch?" He looked around the room in question.

A chorus of "sure" and "yes" were heard around the room.

We took two cars since there were so many of us. Dad, Eli, Jason, Logan, Ryan and I all went in dads car. Will apparently didn't want to be near me so he went in my aunt and uncles car.

How rude.

As we got into the car Ryan fought with Logan and Jason about who got to sit next to me.

"No I deserve to sit there. She likes me the best and you guys are just mad about it" Ryan try's to smush himself in the car.

"Ugh get off of me. Go find somewhere else to sit" Logan shoves him.

"Ryan you can sit with her on the way back" My father sighs.

"Fine only because i'm hungry" he sits in his seat pouting.

We soon arrive at a small little Italian place. It's always Italian with us. Not that i'm complaining, I love Italian food.

When we walked into the restaurant it was a homey feel. There was music playing lowly throughout the restaurant. We get a table for twelve. Our table was off to the side near a window.

I sat between Ryan and Eli as everyone else sat around us.

Will sat across from me and I felt his glares.

"Will do you have an issue with your eyes? They seem to keep glaring at me" I spat

"Yes your my problem" He says angrily

"Oh really now I-" I got cut off by my father.

"Ok stop the both of you. Figure out what you want to eat"

I picked up the menu to see what I wanted. There was a variety of pastas and other specialty dishes. I decided on ravioli.

Everyone around the table was involved in different conversations. I sat in my own world, thinking.

"Raven" A familiar voice said.

I looked up to see Jax. Everyone was now staring at him.

Oh shit he just walked into a bad situation. All the men at the table glared at him silently.

"Hi" I said shyly.

I stood up and grabbed his hand, bringing him outside for a moment.

It was too awkward to be around my brothers with Jax.

"Sorry my brothers probably would have beat you up" I explained.

"No problem. I kinda noticed that after I said your name." He lightly laughed.

He was wearing a black leather jacket, a black shirt, and dark jeans.

He looked good.

I wasn't really sure what to say after he rode away on Friday after telling me he liked me.

"Sooo" I drew out, shifting my weight.

"Sorry for just leaving like that on Friday." He paused. "I want to take you somewhere. Are you busy tomorrow?" He stared into my eyes.

"Hm i'm going to have to check my schedule. I'm pretty sure I can make time" I teased

"Can I pick you up at 12?" He stood closer to me. We were almost touching now.

"Sure" I said breathlessly.

"Can I have your phone number for the address?" He takes out his phone.

I nodded, taking his phone between my hands. I quickly typed the numbers.

He then took his phone back typing something into it.

"I will see you later princess" He kisses my cheek, going back to where he came from.

My cheeks were on fire. His lips were soft and warm as they touched my cheek.

I walked back into the restaurant. The table was quiet. As soon as I came into view, the boys sat up.

I just sat in my seat quietly.

I heard a squeal at the end of the table. I looked down to see my aunt.

"Oh my gosh he was so handsome. Are you seeing him?" She looks at me excitedly.

"No she isn't" The boys all sat in union, angrily.

"There is no boys" My dad crosses his arms as he leans back.

"Oh relax, she's a teenage girl. She's bound to have boys. It won't help you guys that she's beautiful." She laughs

"Can we change the topic?" I asked

"No!" The boys yell.

"Well then you won't be happy to know that I have plans tomorrow with him"

•*•*•*•

Vote and comment!!

What are your favorite books? On wattpad or books you find in book stores.

Also i started watching the originals and it's really good. I watched the vampire diaries before this and i loved it. Have you guys seen it?