35.

Ahhhh I was so not expecting all of your sweet comments. It warms my heart seeing all of your feedback. I love you all. I will be continuing the book for some more chapters. It is unbelievable to me how many people have read this book and from all over the world. Thank you so much for giving this book a chance and reading it. I hope you enjoy.

Everyone froze in silence.

Even tattoo grumpy guy looked surprised.

I stood there not moving as I waiting for someone to say something.

Still no response.

"Helloooo? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Umm nope nothings wrong. It's just- just we weren't expecting that response." Dad said shocked.

"Well what were you expecting" I looked at them with a weird look.

"You to flip out and want to leave and get as far away as you can." Will says like it's nothing.

"I'm not a sissy. You've been hiding this because you thought I would freak out? Like come on, who do you think I am. If anything I'm fucking pissed you didn't tell me sooner" I glared.

Like this is a big secret and they have been hiding it from me. I feel like I don't even know anything that has been going on the past few months. What else could they be hiding?

"Well she is definitely your daughter" Tattoo grumpy guy laughed to my dad.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"We didn't know what you would say" Ryan frowns.

"As for joining, no. Ryan isn't even in it yet and you most definitely will not either." My dad crossed his arms.

"Yeah that's isn't going to work. Even if you don't let me, I will do what I did just now. I have my ways to get where I need to. I will be at your business with or without you. It's just up to you how this goes." I say seriously

My dad looked furious but just sighed.

"Fine because I know you won't listen to me. You will do what your told and you will have to start training." He pointed his finger sternly.

"Umm about that" I paused

They looked at me expectantly.

"I know more then you think" I said innocently.

"Why do you mean?" Jason asked

"I mean I already know how to fight and shoot and stuff" I shrugged my shoulders as if it was nothing.

"What! How?" Ryan asked the question they were all thinking.

"Well you guys hid all of this from me so that is going to be my little secret."

"You will start training tomorrow so go home and get some sleep" My father ordered walking out of the room.

"Oh Raven this is Rick. You will meet the rest of the people soon." Jason points to grumpy tattoo guy.

"Sup Rick" I nodded before walking out of the room.

Time to go home!

I heard him laughing as I made my way outside.

I ran to Jax's car and jumped in the passenger seat.

"What took so long? I was about to come in after you" He said worried.

"There were some minor inconveniences." I said leaving the details out.

"Do I even want to know?" He shook his head in amusement.

"Probably not" I laughed.

"Let's go to my house. You can sleep there tonight. I know my aunt will let you. I doubt my dad or brothers will be home soon." I said adjusting the temperature on my side of the car.

We drove to my house with the music blasting and windows down. Jax and I sang along to all of our favorite songs.

I loved spending time with Jax.

•*•*•*•*•

When Jax and I pulled up to my house, my aunts car was parked in the drive way.

We slowly opened the door and closed it behind us, hoping we didn't make any noise.

We headed to the kitchen. If my aunt asked where we were, we would tell her we came down for a snack.

We found my aunt asleep on the couch watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. I laughed at the sight.

I took a black fluffy blanket that sat on a chair and draped it over her small frame. She cuddled into it as she slept peacefully.

Jax and I went up stairs to my room. Jax took off his shirt and handed it to me. He was now left in his grey sweatpants. Gosh it was a sight. His tan skin was on full show, along with his abs. His v line traveled down into his sweatpants where there was a prominent bulge. He had a gold chain around his neck, contrasting with his skin.

"Done staring princess?" Jax teased.

"I don't think so. I think I need to touch also" I whispered.

He laughed as I got closer.

I ran my hands over his broad, muscular shoulders. His skin was warm under my finger tips.

His breathing got shallow as I felt his eyes staring down at me.

I looked up and he immediately went in for a kiss. It was fast and passionate. I could never get tired of kissing him.

I soon pull away and sigh.

"I don't know when my dad and brothers will get back and we definitely do not want them to find us like that"

I took his shirt and pulled of the sweatshirt I was wearing. I was left in a lacy black bra as I pulled his shirt on. I took my shorts off so I was in my underwear as the shirt went to my mid thigh.

We both climbed into my bed and turned the tv on. We watched fight club as we cuddled into each other.

I thought about how crazy today turned out to be. I finally figured out what they have been hiding. Now I am going tot have to show them what I know how to do.

I sighed at the thought.

"What's wrong baby?" Jax asked putting his hand through my hair in a calming manner.

"Nothing I was jut thinking about stuff" I looked up at him.

He kissed my forehead leaving tingles behind.

"Jax"

"Yes princess" Jax said calmly.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asked confused.

"For being here, for being you, for everything" I softly smiled at him as I played with the black ring on his index finger.

He stayed silent for a moment with the cute thinking face he usually makes.

"Raven, I love you" He said looking in my eyes. I felt how genuine his words were and I couldn't be happier. I felt warmth spread through my body.

"I love you too"

•*•*•*•*•
I want to put some of your feedback for this book in my description. If anyone would like to say what they think about it I would appreciate it❤️

I hope you liked it

vote and comment

xo