11.

The entire ride home I thought about mystery boy.

He was tall and well sculpted with muscle. His brown hair was styled in a messy look. His tan skin t went perfectly with his blue eyes. His eyelashes were dark and long surrounding the blue orbs. His lips were pink and full, along with a black nose ring.

I was snapped out of it by Logan. "Dad got home an hour ago. Don't think your off the hook for what happened at school either" He scolds.

I had forgotten about our father coming home today. I wasn't going to lie, I was a bit nervous. If my brothers were cold and closed off, how could the man who raised them be? I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up in a foster home or something.

I just wanted answers. I don't know anything about my life before my mom took me away. Or whatever happened. My father was going to be the one to tell me.

The boys opened the front door and walked inside. I stood in the doorway, hesitating.

"You coming?" Ryan asked raising and eyebrow.

I nodded before walking in slowly.

I heard voices from the living room. I let my feet lead me there where everyone sat on the couches.

I froze when I saw the man that was my father. I understood where I got my looks from now. He was an older version of all my brothers and looked pretty young still.

He stared at me before saying "Is this her?" quietly to the point it was almost a whisper.

The boys nodded while I stayed frozen. Our fathers face turned to a smile before he stood, walking over to me. He went to hug me but I flinched back without realizing. I could see the confused looks on my brothers faces and the hurt one on my fathers.

"C-can I hug you?" he asks as he towers over me.

I slowly nod. He wraps his arms around me and I'm instantly pulled into his large chest. I inhaled his cologne and I felt more safe then I have in a long time. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him too, hugging him tighter. I never wanted to let go. I have never been able to be like this around men. I've never felt safe. He made me feel safe. I just wanted to be in his arms.

He goes to let go but I wasn't ready yet. I felt his chest shake as he chuckled, pulling me tighter again.

When I finally let go I looked up into his eyes that were the same as mine.

"I'm so happy you are home tesoro mío" (my love) He whispers.

I still didn't know what to say. He walked back to the couch and sat down. I soon followed. I sat next to Ryan as my other brothers sat on the bigger couch.

"So Raven, how was school?" Elijah asked.

I laughed while Will rolled his eyes and said "We have a lot to talk about"

Elijah and dad raised their eyebrows at this.

"It was so cool! She was like rawr and completely petrified Brittney" Ryan laughed.

"What happened?" Jason spoke now confused on what I had done.

"I will explain." Will said with a sigh.

"Well let's see. First she talked to our first period teacher. When the teacher found out her last name she said "I hope you aren't like your brothers" and Raven scared the woman by sending her a glare that could have killed her and said "i'm worse."