47.

you guys were not expecting that. Sorry about the cliff hanger. Here you guys go

•*•*•*•*•
Ravens POV
•*•*•*•*•

At certain times in my life I have felt like I wasn't really there. Almost like floating. It's like I rest on top of the waves. The waves come through and I just float right over. Over and over again.

I see myself in the situation, like i'm not in my body. I'm just a viewer, watching moments in my life unravel around me. There are those moments that I lose the connection to myself, just floating by.

Everything froze.

"What?" I asked quietly.

I didn't break eye contact with the doctor. I looked for any sign of a joke. There was none.

"You are two weeks pregnant. With all of the blood you lost, it's a miracle you didn't lose the baby." He looks down at his clipboard.

I was too scared to look around the room. It was so quiet you could hear someone drop a pin. I was scared of the reactions, let alone dealing with my own.

Also who knows what Jax might say. Does he even want a child? Let alone with me?

"I will leave you to talk" The doctor smiles sympathetically at me.

I look down at my hands.

"Can you guys leave for a second? I think I need to talk to Jax" I don't look up.

I hear everyone leave the room silently. They were in shock, not believing it.

Jax then walked over to the hospital bed, sitting next to me.

A tear fell from my eye. I was waiting for Jax to yell at me or leave.

It was quiet for a moment.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Aren't you angry?" I looked up at him slowly.

"Raven, I can't be angry. This was just as much my doing as yours."

"You aren't going to leave me?" I asked in shock.

"No I would never. Sure it may not be ideal timing or anything but we are still in this together. It's up to you where we go from here. Do you want to do this?" Jax holds my hand.

"I don't think I could get rid of him or her. It would break me. I love you and I want a future with you. If we have to start a little early then that's how it is."

"I love you too. I want you to know I'm here during this and i'm not leaving."

My father then comes back in looking furious. He paced back and forth in front of my hospital bed.

"I'm angry. So angry. But I will only say one thing." He looks at Jax with the deadliest stare i've ever seen. "If you so much as hurt my daughter or the child she is carrying I will kill you with my own two hands"

Jax nodded "I understand sir. That is the last think I would ever want to do."

My brothers stood in the doorway watching the scene in front of them.

"I can't believe this. Our baby is pregnant with another baby." Will mutters under his breath still in shock.

"HEY IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Ryan yells when he real is what this means.

"You! You got her pregnant! I want to kill you" Eli makes a strangling motion with his hands.

"Guys please calm down."

"I'm going to make this baby a musical genius" Jason laughs.

"Screw musical shit. They are going to be a bomb ass baller." Logan shoots a look at Jason.

"Guys it's been two weeks. You literally just found out today. We still have a lot of time."

"We know. We aren't happy that this has happened since your our little baby. Although it has, so the best thing we can do is support you. This baby will grow up being loved by everyone." Will looks down in thought.

I was surprised by Wills recent actions. He has been back to his full normal self. He isn't scared to show affection and he isn't as cranky.

Soon the energy dies down. Jax, dad, ryan, and Logan went home to get some stuff for me. I know my father wanted to speak to Jax alone. Hopefully he doesn't kill him.

I was left with Will, Eli, and Jason.

"Are you hungry?" Eli asked.

"Starving" my stomach rumbled

"I will go get you food" Eli began to walk out as Jason screamed "Ooo I want food"

I was left alone with Will.

He sat next to me, in a daze.

"I was so scared. You took that bullet for me. It was meant for me.

I thought I was going to lose you, I can't lose you again.

Raven I love you. I didn't get to say it back." Will finally looks up from his hands. He had tears in his eyes.

"Will, I took the bullet for you because I couldn't stand to see anything happen to you. You are my big brother. Although we had a rough start, I see now why you were my favorite as a child. It wasn't your fault. If I could go back, i'd still do the same exact thing over and over again."

Eli and Jason then come into the room, stopping the moment.

I knew my family wasn't happy at first. More like furious. I couldn't help but feel grateful for how supportive they are even through their anger. I knew that this baby would be loved in so many ways.

I was happy.

•*•*•*•*•
I have been thinking long and hard how I wanted the brothers and dad to react. There were so many different possible outcomes.

I hope you guys enjoyed.

3 chapters in one night🥳

Do you want me to skip to the birth?

or her preparing for the birth a few months later, then lead up to the birth?

Or a few years later?

lmk your thoughts.

vote and comment!

xo