epilogue

GUYS MAKE SURE YOU READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY😂

Things have been pretty great.

We got to go back home yesterday, after being in the hospital for 2 days. They wanted to make sure everything was ok with Bella and I. Everything went well and Bella was healthy.

Bella was in her crib, fast asleep. She's been an easy baby and doesn't fuss very much.

My dad is obsessed with her, she is his little joy. The guys can barely put her down. They love holding her.

Jax has been so good at taking care of her. I'm glad I have him by my side.

I was laying in our bed looking up at the ceiling. I was thinking about how crazy this is. If my mother never died, I would have never ended up here. These are the people I love. I don't know where I would be without them.

My belly has been going down a bit. Since I only went into birth a few days ago, it's still pretty prominent. It doesn't just deflate, much to my dismay.

I then heard Balla crying. She must have just woken up.

I got out of bed and walked into the nursery across the hall. There was a crib centered on the main wall, a rocking chair in the corner, and a changing table on the other side.

I walked over to the white crib and picked Bella up. She was in a pink little sleep set.

I went over to the rocking chair and sat down. I began to rock us and she began to stop crying.

I began singing You Are My Sunshine but Johnny Cash.

"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all of my dreams

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

She was silently looking up at me as I finished the song. I ran my finger over the side of her face and looked into her big blue eyes.

"I love you Bella"

I promised myself that I would never end up like my mother. I grew up without a good role model. I didn't experience love or care after my mother took me. That is something I never wish on anyone. I will always be there for Bella. I will protect her, love her, and be there when she needs me the most.

Someone then opened the nursery door.

Jax walked in and walked over to me.

"My two girls" He whispered before kissing us both on our foreheads.

"The guys are waiting downstairs"

My dad decided to have a barbecue with my aunt, uncle, and cousins to introduce Bella. My aunt called as soon as she heard the baby was born. She couldn't wait to meet her.

"Ok let's go" I cooed at Bella as I stood up from sitting in the chair.

The three of us made our way downstairs, through the house, and out the back door.

Eli was at the grill talking to my cousin Noah.

My aunt, father, and uncle were talking near the table.

The other guys were playing football.

"You can join the guys if you want. I'm just going to say hi to my aunt and uncle." I suggested. I knew Jax would want to play and he deserves a break. I knew he wouldn't even think about leaving Bella and I to go play even when his subconscious is most likely dying to.

"are you sure?" He asked warily.

"Yes now go have fun" I laughed.

I then walked over to the group of three.

My aunt automatically screamed as she saw me with Bella.

"Oh my gosh she's precious! She looks just like you but with Jax's eyes." She squealed.

My aunt then took Bella off my hands as I helped move some food to the table. It was a large outdoor table with plenty of seats for everyone.

We had hamburgers and hotdogs. There was mac and cheese, chips, everything.

I took Bella back from my aunt as we all went to sit down.

My dad opened a bottle of wine and poured everyone a glass.

"To Bella" He lead

"To Bella"

•*•*•*•*•
ok guys....
maybe...
just maybe....
should i make a second story about Bellas future? I already know what I would call it.

It would sort of be a sequel.

I won't start the story I was originally going to start writing if I am going to make a sequel to this one.

let me know what you guys think. And what would you want to see in that book?

After reading your comments I will upload an update telling you guys what i plan to do.

stay tuned;)

vote and comment!!

xo