24. Films

Becca giggles from where she sits on her bed, watching something on her boyfriend's laptop as she waits for Peter to be done showering so they can continue their studying

Becca giggles from where she sits on her bed, watching something on her boyfriend's laptop as she waits for Peter to be done showering so they can continue their studying. Peter had left his laptop open on her bed and she saw a file that peaked her interest. So there she sat watching the video footage he took of his trip to Germany when her older brother recruited him close to ten months ago. She laughed when she read the title A Film by Peter Parker.

"New York, Queens.. it's a rough borough, but hey, it's home." Peter narrates the video in a deep voice that makes his girlfriend giggle and laugh at him being who she loved. Her dork.

"Who you talking to?" Happy cuts Peter off in the video and the camera pans to the front seat where Happy is driving.

"No one.." Peter mutters quickly, "Just making a little video of the trip." He clarifies to the driver and her girlfriend's brother's close friend. He wanted to film his trip for himself because it was an amazing thing that was happening but also because he wanted proof that it actually happened despite him never being able to tell anyone other than his girlfriend.

"You can't show it to anyone." Happy warns Peter. The driver and bodyguard had always been careful and didn't want anything getting out into the public's hands that could damage Tony or his sister.

"I can show it to Fia.." Peter mumbles under his breath but quickly responds to Happy, "Yeah, i know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?" Happy questions and Becca tries to contain any more of her laughter as she continues to watch the footage unfold.

"I miss you, Happy." Becca whispers as Peter in the footage answers the driver.

"Uhh.. cause it's fun." Peter replies.

"Fun." Happy repeats questionably.

"So why do they call you Happy?" Peter asks and Happy doesn't respond as he pushes a button, closing the window that divides the driver from the passengers.

The footage cuts to Peter and Happy at the tarmac and Becca only laughs more, "Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go." He states sternly as the two walk towards the jet.

"Hey, uh, should I go to the bathroom before?" Peter asks nervously, Becca knew that before Germany, Peter had never left New York but only a few times, and never by plane. It made Becca's constant moving around while she was with her father look so much different than she thought. How much more chaotic her life was before Peter had helped her find stability.

"There's a bathroom on it." Happy responds as they step onto the jet.

The camera pans to the pilot's seat, "Whoa. No pilot? That's awesome." He mutters then the camera jumps to a front shot of Happy as Peter sits down across from the bodyguard. Becca clearly saw the annoyance and clear distain for her boyfriend that Happy had.