28. Siblings

"Reebs?" Becca's brother's voice answered when Becca called him to come down to Midtown

"Reebs?" Becca's brother's voice answered when Becca called him to come down to Midtown. Her leg was bouncing in place as she sat in Principal Morita's office. She knew that what she had done was wrong, punching Flash and breaking his nose. But that didn't mean it didn't feel satisfying to knock the bully off his high horse for once.

"H- Hi Buddy." Becca stammered, this was the first time since the fallout she was calling him, talking to him voice to voice instead of a text. Tony had given Becca control of their relationship so when she felt ready, he would be waiting.

"You okay? Do I need to blacklist people?" Tony questions, he could feel his sister's nervousness even through the phone. "Knock some teeth out?" He offers which causes his sister to laugh softly but enough to know his joke had worked in getting her to calm down.

"No, nothing like that." Becca mutters as Principal Morita watches the teenager carefully, "I need you to come down to my school? I'm in the principal's office."

"You got in trouble? How on Earth is that even possible?" Tony questions in shock, "That's my thing, don't take it."

Becca giggles but sighs as her leg won't stop bouncing, "I just.." She pauses, "I need you, Buddy." She mumbles.

"Give me fifteen minutes." Tony states curtly and hangs up.

Becca pulls her phone away from her ear then looks up slowly towards her principal, "He said he'll be here soon." She mumbles.

Tony Stark arrived to Midtown High in ten minutes. He parked his car in front of one of the school entrances and watched as students gocked at him, practically all of them never having seen him in person before as he strode into his sister's school. If his sister needed him, he would drop everything to be there for her. That's what he promised himself and her when Natasha called him the night Mary was presumed dead. The night Tony had a sister.

The genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist walked into the school as if he owned the place, and if his sister was in trouble, he might as well be the owner because he would stop at nothing to prove her innocence or justify her actions. Becca Barnes was a butterfly in a land overrun by wasps, especially now that her entire life was on display for the public to feel the need to voice their opinions on. He wore his casual clothes, his suit pants and suit jacket with a t-shirt underneath and his sneakers as well as his famous sunglasses. All heads turned to watch him walk down the hallway towards the principal's office.

The older brother chuckled at the thought of him being called to the principal's office not because of something he did like when he was in school, but because he was the guardian. The tables had indeed turned.

"What's this I hear about my sister being in trouble?" Tony states as he walks past the receptionist and into Principal Morita's office where his baby sister was sitting in a chair in front of Morita's desk.