1/Flirty Accident

You: Suga! Hurry up or we're going to be late.

Suga: I'm coming!

Suga ran out his front door with toast in his mouth. I rolled my eyes as he ate his toast.

You: You've been late recently. Everything okay?

Suga: Yeah, just trying to catch up on sleep so I'm ready for practice and games. We've been doing so well recently!

You: I know Suga. I go to all your games and we walk home from practice with Daichi and Asahi. You guys talk about volleyball constantly.

Suga: Oh yeah~

We laughed a little. We talked the whole way to school. We waved bye and went to our classes.

Throughout the day I caught myself day dreaming about Suga. With every day dream, it kept feeling more and more real.

At lunch, I met up with the guys in their class. We always eat lunch together and talk. I stayed quiet today and just ate my food. The guys didn't seem to mind, let alone noticed. I just listened to their conversations.

They mostly talk about volleyball or games they play. I usually talk when it comes to volleyball, but otherwise I'm usually quiet.

I've always loved volleyball but I didn't try out for the girls team. I decided to focus on what I'm going to do in my life in stead of sports. I still support the guys though. I come by their practices once in a while and play with them or I help Kiyoko. She's trying to find a new manager to take up after we graduate. I offered to help but she said she'd find someone.

Me and Kiyoko are pretty close. We talk all the time and we get along pretty well. I'm closer with the guys, but she's my closest girl friend.

I snapped out of my train of thought when I heard Suga say my name.

You: Huh?

Daichi: I don't think she was paying attention.

Suga: I was asking if you were coming to practice tonight.

You: Probably not tonight. I got to study for a test.

Asahi: For what class?

You: Japanese.

Suga: You're great at Japanese. Don't worry about it.

I agreed after they kept asking. Lunch ended and I went to class. I waved bye on my way out.

For the rest of the day I stared off basically. I looked like I was paying attention, but I wasn't. I kept thinking about Suga for some reason. Everytime I caught myself I would try to think of something else, but everything lead back to Suga.

The bell rang and I made my way to the gym. I waved hi to Tsuki and Yamaguchi as I walked by them coming into the gym. I went to the girls locker room and changed into my volleyball stuff. I came out and waved hi to Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei.

Ukai: They have serving drills and we might do a match today. You can play in the match okay?

You: Okie dokie.

I did warm ups with the guys till they started serving drills. I sat down by my bag and did some homework. They got water before starting their match. I warmed up and we put on the jerseys. They put me with Hinata, Kageyama, Tsuki, Yama, and Ennoshita. 2 blockers, a setter, a pinch server, and a wing spiker. I decided to play as a wing spiker since they usually have the most freedom on the court.

The other team was Tanaka, Suga, Daichi, Asahi, Noya, and Kazuhito. A setter, a mid blocker, a libero, and 3 wing spikers including the ace.

I knew this was going to be a hard game. We got to talk with our team before hand. I let the guys talk while I stayed silent. This was their team, I was just here. I just went along to what they said.