9/Nightmare's

Hey it's Author Chan. Can I just say, thank you for the support on the books. I started to cry when I saw how much support you guys have been showing. I truly do appreciate all of it, thank you.

Anyways, this part will be in Sugawara's POV. I'm switching it up a bit~

I closed my eyes, and then opened them. I saw [y/n] laying in a hospital bed. She looked like she was in rough shape. Her body seemed so pale, and she sounded terrible. Her heart monitor was beeping very slowly.

I saw her opened her eyes. Her once beautiful [e/c] was fading. She grabbed my hand and looked at me.

Y/n: Koshi... I love you..

Suga: I love you too.. I'll get you back home in no time..

Y/n: Keep the guys happy for me..okay Koshi...

Suga: I'm sure they'll be happy when you come back...

Y/n: ..Koshi..

Suga: Yes..?

Y/n: ...Can you sing me our favorite song... I love hearing you sing...

I nodded. I started to sing our favorite song softly to her. She smiled as she heard my voice. I tightened my grip on her hand. She started to sing with me. I caressed her face and looked at her.

Y/n: Can I have a kiss Koshi..

I nodded and kissed her. Her lips felt cold and fragile. She smiled at me and ran her hand through my hair.

Y/n: How did I get so lucky to meet you...

I smiled at her. I started to cry while I held her hand. She put her hand on my face and wiped away my tears.

Y/n: Don't cry darling... It's all going to be okay...

Suga: ..I don't want to lose you..

Y/n: ..Koshi.. I love you so much... Please.. please keep your head up for me... Don't give in to the hardships you'll face... Stay with Daichi and ...Asahi till the day you pass away...

I could see her body getting weaker by the second. Her heart rate was getting slower and slower. She gave me a big smile like she had back then. I kissed her forehead and looked at her.

Y/n: Koshi..

Suga: Yes..?

Y/n: Promise me.. promise me that you love me...

Suga: I do! Of course I do! I'd marry you, and start a family! Please don't leave me...

She smiled and touched my face. I held her hand on my cheek as I cried. I saw her breathing become slower. With her last breath, she said "I love you Koshi..I love all of you.."

A tear fell down her face as her hand went limp. She flat lined.. and she was gone...

I held her hand to my face and cried harder. The guys from the team bolted in panting. They saw the monitor and me hunched over her body crying. I felt hands on my shoulder. I wanted to scream, and just keep screaming till I couldn't breath anymore.

It felt like I had waterfalls as my eyes. I couldn't stop crying.

Suga: ...Damnit [y/n]...

I felt Asahi and Daichi hug me. I couldn't stop crying, and pleading for her to wake up. She can't die! She promised me! She promised me that she wouldn't leave me!

I blinked and saw the volleyball court. We were against Shiratorizowa and this was the last shot. Hinata took the scoring shot and we won. I walked over to Asahi and Daichi and we cried in happiness. I looked over to coach and everyone else.. [y/n] was no where to be found..