7/Flirting War

Suga made a pillow fort with me and we watched a bunch of movies. We'd have pillow fights and we'd chase each other around.

Suga: Get back here~

You: No!

He chased me down the stairs and tackled me on our fort. I laughed while Suga buried his face in my stomach.

You: That tickles~

Suga started to tickle me. I kept laughing and squirming as he kept tickling me. I yelled at him to stop so I could breath.

Suga: Your laugh is adorable~

You: Yeah yeah whatever. Now what do you want to do?

Suga: Well it's getting late so we should go to bed.

You: I don't wanna~

Suga gave me a glare while I laughed. I got up to get some water while Suga fixed our fort.

Suga: You've been drinking a ton of water, are you okay?

You: Yeah I'm just super thirsty.

Suga: What kind of thirsty~

You: You horny man child.

Suga laughed at my come back. I rolled my eyes and kept drinking my water. I felt hands come up behind me. Suga's hands wrapped around my body while he rested his head on top of mine. I kept drinking my water while he traced my body with his hands.

You: You are such a perv.

Suga: No I'm not, this is just your punishment.

You: How?

Suga: Since I can't get my hands on a volleyball, I'll put my hands on something else~

You: So this is my punishment cause I was crying and both you and Ukai told me to go home and that you should come with me. Totally fair.

Suga: I just want to make sure you were okay.

You: And you're doing that by being a horny man child.

Suga: I'm not horny.

You: You legit wrapped around me and you're tracing my body with your fingers with one on my sides and the other on my chest. You are totally horny.

Suga: You haven't seen how bad I can get~

Suga said that right into my ear. That sent chills up my body. He laughed as my face went red. I nervously laughed while I thought of his words.

You: You look so innocent, yet you aren't.

Suga: The most innocent one out of all of us is Hinata.

You: He's called Nishinoya a horny tornado so I doubt it.

Suga: When?!

You: I don't know, it was at practice.

Suga: He amazes me.

You: If anything he probably heard it and just repeated what he heard.

Suga: Nishinoya and Tanaka are just horny kids.

You: You are boys, all of you are horny just you guys are mature enough to keep it in your pants.

Suga: You've got a point but I'm offended.

You: Asahi seems innocent but he's for sure not. Daichi is Daichi, you are wrapped around me right now and have been touching me all night, Noya and Tanaka are their own species of horny. Ennoshita, Narita, and Kinoshita don't seem horny but they are boys so~. Tsuki and Yama are boys, and they aren't pure at all, Kageyama seems so wrapped up in volleyball to even date a girl but I've heard him talk about a girl before so he's probably thought about it, and then there's Hinata. Hinata is...special..