15/Where's Mommy?

Time Skip 7 years

Katsuki: Hey daddy!

Suga: Hey angel! How was school!

Katsuki: It was great! Can you help me with my homework?

Suga: Of course.

Katsuki took off her shoes and ran to the dinner table. I smiled as I finished putting the dishes away. I sat down next to her and she took out her homework.

She struggled a lot with math so she got frustrated when she didn't understand anything. She did a cute little pout and then put her head down. I'd always laugh and comfort her before she did her homework again.

After she finished up her homework she wanted to go to the park. Instead I offered to bring her to the hill by the park and she could play there. She agreed and went to her changed out of her uniform.

I waited for her to come down the stairs and we walked to the hill by the park. We sat at the top underneath the sakura tree that was there. I sat down up against the tree and Kat ran around.

After a bit she came back to me and sat down next to me.

Katsuki: Why did we come here daddy?

Suga: Well this was where I married your mom.

Katsuki: That's cute! Where is mommy?

Suga: Mommy is on a trip right now.

Katsuki: When is she coming back?

Suga: Well she can't come back from this trip.

Katsuki: Where did she go?

Suga: Mommy went to a place called heaven.

Katsuki: Why? Did she have a cool job like Matsu-chan's mom?

Suga: Mommy was a musician but that's not why she is in heaven. Mommy passed away.

Katsuki: What does that mean?

Suga: That means that mommy can't come back. She's flying around, and maybe she's here right now.

Katsuki: Hi mommy!

Suga: Do you see her?

Katsuki: She's right there daddy! Her eyes are like mine!

I felt tears swell in my eyes. I knew Katsuki couldn't see her but damn it felt like she was there. Katsuki saw a girl at the bottom of the hill. She ran down and went to go play with the girl.

I leaned my head back against the tree and I felt a tear go down my cheek. It's been 7 years but damn it feels like it was yesterday.

I'm so lost without her. I try not to let Kat see but I cry a lot. Every night. Once Kat is asleep, I'm crying in my room. Hoping for a miracle to happen where I'll wake up and she is next to me. A miracle where Katsuki can see her mom in person.. not just pictured and videos.

The sun hit my body.. it felt like [y/n] was back and she was laying on me like she used to. We'd come cuddle under this tree and talk about life...

Suga: ..I miss you..

"I miss you too"

I leaned my head forward and looked around. I heard her. I heard her voice! I was excited, I was happy.

I was happy till I realized that it wasn't possible for me to hear her. All I have are her songs and old videos. I have her phone and she had a bunch of voice notes on there.