2/Words Got Out

[f/s] = favorite school subject

I woke up at 5 am to my alarm going off. I got up and showered. I put on my uniform and ate breakfast. I cleaned up my dishes and walked upstairs to wake up Suga. I knocked on the door and then walked in.

You: Suga get up~

Suga was already up getting dressed. He was putting on his shirt when I walked in. He said good morning to me and we got our stuff ready for school. He ate an orange on our walk to school.

Suga: How'd you sleep?

You: Normal. How about yourself?

Suga: I actually had a pretty good dream.

You: What about?

Suga: The volleyball team went to the beach and we all got to hang out for a day. You and Kiyoko were talking while the guys were running around like usual. Ukai smoking a cigarette while Takeda-sensei is trying to talk to him.

You: Why don't we do that?

Suga: Coach and Takeda-sensei would never let us do that.

You: You don't know that~

Suga: The way you said that kind of scares me.

You: If I can get them to let us have a beach day, you have to buy me pork buns.

Suga: And if you don't?

You: Well I don't know, what do you want?

Suga: I want you to become a manager with Kiyoko.

You: No way! She's already looking for a manager, we don't need 3 of them.

Suga: Why not? You guys would be the best trio ever! You and Kiyoko are already close friends and now a new girl would make it even better!

You: Stop fan girling.

Suga: I'm not... Maybe a little but still! You guys would be super helpful to the team!

You: Whatever.

As we got into the school gate, Suga kissed me and walked off to class. I walked off to my class like it was nothing. On my way to class I felt someone grab my shoulder.

Nishinoya: Are you and Suga dating?

You: Huh? No why?

Tanaka: We saw you guys kiss outside of school.

You: Probably another girl with [h/c].

Nishinoya: It was totally you.

I rolled my eyes and went to class. I could hear those two snickering behind me. I walked into my class blushing. I sat down at my desk and put my head down. I wasn't ready to talk about it with the guys yet and now that's going to be spread around the team.

I don't mind dating Suga, I'm fine with it. I'm just not ready to do relationship stuff. I'm not used to this stuff, and now I might get teased by the guys which will just make me freak out more.

Asahi: You okay [y/n]

You: Huh? Oh I'm fine. Noya and Tanaka scared me earlier that's all.

Asahi: Of course they did. Do you want Daichi to scold them?

You: No no it's fine. Just them being them.

Asahi: That's true.

Teacher: Azumane, Kojima, pay attention.

Both: Yes Sensei.

I went through my normal school day. I kept hearing snickering and whispers as I walked through the hall. I kept my head down and just tired to brush everything off. Lunch came and I went out back to get a drink.