8/Sleepover!

Hey guys! I just wanted to take a second and say thank you for all the support into he books especially Ukai's! I'm really you happy you guys like the stories so far. Also some of your comments make me laugh which brightens my day so thank you!

Anyways slight spice in this chapter! Have fun~

Your POV •

We pulled up to Daichi's house. Suga let me out of the car and we walked up to the front door. Hinata came up to me and hugged me tightly. He seemed so excited to see me, like a kid in a candy store. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out back so he could show me how much better he was getting at receives. Kageyama, Tanaka, and Noya were all out there.

They started to show off their volleyball tricks to me. I found it cute that they want to show off to me. Asahi came outside to see where we all were.

Asahi: Aren't you guys cold?

Noya: We're sweating out here Asahi.

Asahi realized I was out there and gave a slight smile.

Asahi: Are they holding you captive [y/n]?

You: No no, I'm fine. They are just showing off some tricks.

Asahi: Alright. We were going to watch a movie if any of you are interested.

Tanaka: What movie?

Asahi: I think it's some old horror movie Daichi found in the basement.

You: I'm down. The old ones are hilarious.

The guys quickly agreed with me and we all went inside. We all sat down on the couch and got comfy. I sat on the floor in front of Suga. Noya and Hinata put their heads on my shoulders. I decided to play with their hair since theirs was so fluffy.

Daichi brought us popcorn and we started the movie. It was a super old Friday the Thirteenth movie. Apparently it was super popular back in the day and Daichi's parents bought it.

Hinata would hide into my body Everytime he got scared. I played with his hair to calm him down. I'd look up and see Suga smiling back at me. He played with my hair throughout the movie which felt amazing.

After 2 hours, the movie ended. I cleaned up the dishes and the living room while everyone else went outside to chill.I looked out the window right above the sink. I could see Hinata and Noya running around outside while the guys seemed to be chilling and laughing at them.

I was doing the dishes and decided to put my hair back up. When I did, I felt a warm kiss on my neck. Suga wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck softly.

You: You know I love neck kisses~

Suga: Guess I'll do them more often~

I giggled lightly while he kissed my neck. I finished up the dishes and Suga turned me around. He kissed me softly and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. We pulled apart to catch out breath. I looked into his eyes; they were so soft, calm, yet sad looking.

You: What's wrong baby?

Suga's eyes widened when I called him baby. I could feel my face start to heat up. I didn't mean to call him that. He laughed when he realized my embarrassment.

Suga: It's okay babe, but I just feel bad about earlier.

You: What happened earlier?

Suga: When.. I acted super sexual earlier and I don't like that.. I figured if I did something wild you wouldn't think of your parents but I realized I probably made everything worse... Don't get me wrong, I liked it but it felt wrong to be doing stuff just to make you feel better..