3/Fighting In The Sun

[f/h/m] = favorite horror movie

After I showered and got changed I walked down stairs. They guys were doing my homework for me and they were talking.

Daichi: Hey Suga, what happened at lunch earlier with [y/n]?

Suga: What do you mean?

Asahi: Well everyone has been talking about you both, and then she asked about Noya and Tanaka and she seemed pissed.

Suga: Oh that~ those two spread around a rumor about us and she got pissed and told them off.

Daichi: That's surprising honestly.

Suga: What is?

Daichi: Her being pissed off and confronting the problem. Usually she'd just brush it off and stay quiet about it.

Asahi: What was the rumor about anyways.

Suga: Tanaka and Noya posted something about us dating and that I kissed her which is super dumb but I see why she'd get defensive about it.

Asahi: has [y/n]-chan even had a boyfriend?

Daichi: She's had boyfriends, but they never end well so she's decided that she would rather focus on her future rather than a relationship so she's never dated anyone in the past like 3 years.

Suga: Yeah. That's something we should admire about her though.

Asahi: Yeah you're right. I still wonder why she'd get so defensive about something like that.

Suga: Well would you want rumors going around saying you kissed your best friend?

Daichi: No.

Suga: Exactly. [Y/n] likes to take things slow and calm. If she was dating someone and word got out I'm sure she'd be pissed.

Daichi: Kind of makes her sound embarrassed about the guy.

Asahi: It makes sense though. She's always been outgoing but she is closed off about her personal life until she fully trusts someone. If she were to date, she'd want to keep it low key. Now that Tanaka and Noya started the rumors, now she's probably scared and angry because her personal life was going public.

Suga: Who knows. She's always been a mystery ever since I've known her.

Daichi: Honestly, you guys would be cute together though.

Asahi: I'm going to agree with Daichi on this one.

Suga: You guys think I look cute with anyone.

Daichi: But you guys are childhood best friends, and she supports you in everything you do. Maybe she has feelings for you and that's why she was freaking out.

Suga: Maybe..

I walked out from behind the wall while I was listening to the conversation. They all noticed and their eyes went wide.

Asahi: You were there the whole time weren't you..

You: Yep.

Their faces blushed, especially Suga's.

Daichi: We didn't mean anything bad-

You: Guys it's fine. I'm not upset at all.

Suga: You sure?

You: Yes and I'm just going to say it. Me and Suga are already dating we've both just been trying to hide it and the two dumbass second years opened their mouths so I was pissed off. Tell anyone and I swear to God you will both be bald and yes Asahi I threatened your hair.