9.

Joseph's pov:

I hated that karate kid with a passion. He framed me and tried to turn Riley dear against me. If he wanted to frame me, well. It's only fair that I frame him back. It'd been a few days since the ball and neither Riley nor Daniel had spoken to me. 

Nonetheless, it gave me time to execute the perfect plan. I called my friend Noah over who arrived within the next hour or so. "What's up Joe?" He greeted me when I opened the door. "I need your help" I took Noah up to my room and explained the whole plan, he agreed to help.

Looking at Noah, it was hard not to see Daniel. They resembled each other a bit. Tan skin. Black hair. Similar build. I leaned back and smiled to myself, I knew at that moment I had the capability to destroy Daniel LaRusso. "Do you have a jersey by any chance and jean shorts?" I asked curiously. Noah thought for a moment. "Yeah I do" he confirmed. We smirked at each other and agreed to meet up again a few hours later at the park.

---

I sat on a bench with my own camera waiting for Noah to arrive. A few minutes later, he approached me wearing grey jean shorts and a blue jersey. We walked around together scouting. Eventually, we came across a girl by the water fountain who was reading a book. 

She was so into it, she didn't notice us walking up to her. I cleared my throat and she looked up curiously. "I have a proposition to make" I announced. "Uh, what is it?" She urged. "I'll pay you £50 if you kiss my friend here and allow me to take a picture from behind." 

"Hmm, I could do with the money" she mumbled "Okay fine, I'll do it." The girl stood up and followed us over to a tree. I stood a little behind Noah but to the side, just enough that you couldn't see his face properly but enough to make it appear like Daniel. 

The two leaned in, gently kissing each other. I snapped a few pictures, they were absolutely perfect. I pulled my wallet out and paid the girl. "Pleasure doing business with you" I smirked, she smiled at us and walked away.

"How was the kiss?" I asked as we began walking back to my house. "It was cool" he chuckled. Once back in my room, I printed out the pictures into larger versions. Observing my work, Noah really did look like that blasted karate kid. 

"Nobody messes with Joseph Croxton," I said. "What did this kid do anyway?" Noah asked as he laid back on my bed getting comfortable. "He took something that's mine" I replied through gritted teeth. I then stuck the pictures with blu tack on my wall, admiring my brilliant plan. 

"Daniel LaRusso, you better watch your back. Your time over is over karate kid."

I smiled.

Riley was mine.