21 - The end

2 years later // Present 

"Happy 19th birthday Riley!!" Marcia calls out as she reaches me with a birthday cake. "Thank you!" I smile and blow out the candles. Daniel places a kiss on my cheek as Mr Miyagi snaps a few pictures of us. "How does it feel to be nineteen?" Freddy asks with a grin. "I feel old" I joke.

A lot had happened in the past two years. Unfortunately, the SouthSeas apartment complex had been demolished which left Mr Miyagi jobless and Daniel homeless. To make matters worse, his uncle Louie was ill so Daniel's mother went back to New Jersey to take care of him. Mr Miyagi let Daniel and I move in with him, we enjoy living together a lot. My dad met a new woman and they happily settled down, I still see them from time to time. Thanks to Daniel's college funds, he opened up a Bonsai shop in town where he and Mr Miyagi work together. Me? I study in college part-time whilst helping out at the shop.

I can honestly say that life is great. Funny enough, all the drama that happened with Joseph back then actually made our relationship stronger. I haven't been back to England since but I don't mind, Reseda is where I belong. 

I spend the day with my friends at home, we all hang out in the garden since the sun is out. Daniel shows off his new karate moves and attempts to teach Freddy but he doesn't quite get it. "You're doing amazing sweetie" Marcia applauds which makes me giggle, she's a very supportive girlfriend. She's an even better best friend. Towards the evening, Marcia and Freddy leave to go home so it's just us three left. "Happy birthday Riley-San" Mr Miyagi says whilst bowing to me so I copy. "Thank you, sir" I smile.

Mr Miyagi soon heads off to bed, now it's just Daniel and me. "Do you wanna end this perfect day with a stroll on the beach?" I suggest with a grin. "I would love to" Daniel smirks. He holds my hand and we walk down to the beach, it gives us more time to appreciate each other's company. The moon shines down on us as the waves lap against the golden sand. "This has been the best day" I gush.

"I'm glad baby, you deserve it," Daniel says. He lifts my face close to his and kisses me sweetly, his lips taste of birthday cake. "Can you believe we've been together for almost 3 years now?" I converse. "I'm happy, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Get married, have kids. Settle down in an old people's home" he chuckles. "No dog?" I pout. "Definitely we'll buy a dog" he grins. I giggle and kiss him again, everything is just right. 

"I wanna keep kissing you but baby I have to pee if I'm being honest," Daniel says suddenly, I notice he's standing a little awkwardly. I laugh. "Go ahead karate kid" I smile. He smiles back and attempts to walk off but he comes back for one last kiss. "I love you, Riley," he says. "I love you too Daniel" I swoon. I watch him walk off towards the rocks as I stand alone. I take in the scenery of the beach, it's my second favourite place to be after the first being home. I'm so wrapped up in my thoughts I don't even notice the man approaching me.

"Excuse me?" An unknown voice calls out. I jump at the sound and turn around to face him. He has dark slicked-back hair in a ponytail and his teeth remind me of a fox. He's wearing a chain with the initials 'TS'. 

"Sorry to disturb you, my car broke down and I was wondering if you could help me start the engine?" He asks. I look over to where Daniel should be, I don't know how long he's gonna take and I don't want to be rude. "Sure, that's fine" I reply. We walk off together towards the road. I should be back in time.

When we reach I notice a big white van parked on the side of the road. "So what do you need help with?" I ask curiously. The man looks at me with a crooked smile. I suddenly feel unsafe and I know I'm in danger when a boy jumps out of the back of the van and ambushes me. 

He has light brown hair and blue sarcastic eyes. I scream out at the top of my lungs. The boy's hand snakes around my mouth as he uses his other hand to hold me against him. "You'll be coming with us Riley but don't worry, I'm sure Daniel will see you soon enough" the man snarls.

I feel sick when he says my name followed by Daniel's, who the hell is this stranger? Before I can try to struggle my way out of his grip I feel a needle being shoved harshly into my neck. "Ah!" I squeal in pain as my body jerks in reaction. I watch as the man watches his dirty work proudly, I can feel my body growing limp by the second. 

He paralyzed me.

I'm dragged into the back of the van, I can see a shadow in the distance running towards us but the doors are quickly shut. "Goodnight birthday girl" the boy smirks at me before the world turns black.

---

A/N - The end!

Or is it...?

Thank you so much for reading part 2 of The Karate Kid || Daniel Larusso ♡: Riley and Daniel take on London!

I appreciate all the likes and comments I have received for this story and I hope you've enjoyed it - Jades