13.

The car ride is awkward as I drive toward Kreese's bungalow. Mr Miyagi fell asleep in the passenger side and Johnny is sulking in the backseat because I made him sit there. "I should be in the front seeing as I'm special" he grumbles. "More like loser" I shot back. I felt him slap the back of my neck causing me to swerve a little. "You're so lucky I'm driving" I scold. 

We arrive shortly after, parking not too far down the street so we're not seen. I wake up Mr Miyagi and he looks at me. "Remember, keep an eye out for trouble," I say as me and Johnny climb out. "Hai" Miyagi replies. I nod and the two of us creep down the road and onto Kreese's property. I spot a white van and feel sick to my stomach as I read the end of the license plate.

K24.

"This way" Johnny whispers harshly. I follow him to the back and we peer through one of the windows. Mike and his friends are lounging around in the living room, I notice alcohol bottles on the table. We sneak down some more and hear the voice of Kreese follow by Terry's. "We have a full house" Johnny mumbles. 

"Watch them" he adds.

"But-"

With that, he sneaks off in another direction leaving me alone.

---

Riley's pov:

"I can't believe that rat beat me" Mike huffs as we watch a movie together. I don't get what his obsession with this LaRusso kid is. Mike's arm is wrapped around my shoulders as we sit on the couch, my eyes focused on the tv. Suddenly, I jump when I feel his wet lips connecting with my neck.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I ask him curiously. "Just having some fun" he smirks before attempting to continue. "Hold your horses, I didn't say you could" I move back. "I don't need your permission, I'm the Sensei" he replies. "That's not how it works," I say, the smell of alcohol lingers off him.

"You'll want me soon enough," Mike says before getting up and walking away. I try to focus on the movie again but my mind is racing so I switch it off and head into my bedroom, locking the door. I flop down on my bed and start reading a magazine that one of the guys bought me. There really isn't much to do around here besides train and fight.

I wonder if I'll ever be allowed outside on my own.

I'm thrown out of my thoughts when there's a scratching noise from outside against the wall. I raise an eyebrow and open the window to hear it better. A head pops up scaring me as I scramble back before my eyes widen.

"It's you..."