14.

"What are you doing here?" I ask the blonde-haired boy. I recognise him from the crowd at the tournament. "I'm here to rescue you," he says boldly. "...From what?" I question confused. He's making it sound like I'm trapped. "No time for chit chat, let's go" he grabs onto my arm and tries to pull me through the window but I jerk my arm away. "I'm not going anywhere," I say.

"Riley we don't have time for this!" He scowls. "Look, I'm tired so why don't you get outta here" I grunt before slamming the window shut. He glares at me through the windowpane before walking away. 

"Time for your medicine" I hear Terry call out. I sigh and get up, walking out into the small kitchen where he and Kreese are standing. "I feel fine Sensei," I say but walk over to them anyway. "That'll make you feel even better" Terry smiles before handing me the pills and a glass of water. I've been told it's to help me concentrate but as the two men smile at me, I suddenly wonder if I should've gone with that boy.

---

Daniel's pov:

"She ain't coming," Johnny frowns. "What do you mean?" I stress. "I mean, she ain't coming. Are you deaf?" He remarks. I pinch his arm and he glares at me angrily. "Take me to her" I demand. He rolls his eyes and we creep around the place to a window that shows a tiny bedroom. "She's not in the room." 

I peer up and look around but there's no sign of Riley. "Just my luck" we walk around the back when I suddenly tug on Johnny's arm. "There she is!" I whisper in alarm. We creep closer and see Riley standing with Terry and Kreese, her eyes look glazed over just as before.

After a moment, her eyes lock with mine and she stares blankly out the window. "What are you looking at?" I hear Kreese ask firmly. Johnny and I duck down when we notice him about to look out the window too. "Nothing Sensei" she replies. Johnny pops his head up and points in the direction of the bedroom before he drags me along.

"Why did we leave? She was right-" I begin to say when a door closes. Looking through the pane, Riley peers at me curiously. She opens the window and stares at Johnny and I. "LaRusso? What are you doing here?" She asks confused. "We're taking you home" I reply,  holding back tears. "But this is my home" she states. I shake my head eagerly. "No baby, you belong home with me."

She looks back at the door and reluctantly holds her arms out. Johnny and I carefully help her climb through the window and I embrace her in the tightest hug, smothering her face with kisses before I move to her soft lips. "Ew, keep it PG for god's sake" Johhny groans but I ignore him. She gives a small smile, I've missed her too much. I swing her carefully onto my back carrying her. "Let's go" I whisper.

The three of us sneak around the back and almost make it out until we hear a cold voice.

"Going somewhere?"