Chapter 1- The Runaway Goddess

"Excellent maneuver there your benevolence, I'm impressed at your performance, as expected of one who is the all-mighty."

"You think so? I felt a bit rigid there towards the end those inputs had me a bit jittery but I'm glad it worked out."

"Nonsense, it was magnificent. Now if you could look here, there has been about fifteen thousand planets that have been destroyed in Universe twenty-three. If you could just-"

The girl lifted herself from the chair and wandered past the archangel whose perfect appearance he glanced over.

The archangel's deep green eyes analyzed everywhere she moved. He was tall and looked fit. His long blond hair that had a shine when reflecting off the right angle of light was tied perfectly into a bun. He was dressed in an all-white suit which gave him the appearance of someone important or a fashionable man. More important, two large wings stretched from his back moving happily at every step the girl took.

"I fixed them up already. I'm fairly sure it's Lucifer throwing a tantrum again. She's always been a bit dramatic for attention. We'll have a talk with her some other time. What do you think I should play next, Say? Traveler's Quest II? Nishia RPG? I haven't touched Heroes of Light: Path to Salvation in a few millennia."

The girl moved happily towards a shelf of games that appeared from thin air. She had glowing light aqua eyes and long red-brownish hair that reached towards the bottom half of her back. Her perfect figure was only enhanced by her upbeat personality that made her emit an aura of pure positivity.

Say smiled and stared over at her bouncing around. It was its own reward in his mind to be in the presence of such a perfect creature anything more was simply a miracle at work. He could not help how tempting it was be closer to such a being.

Perhaps this is why he always reacted like this when he spent this long near her. Say slowly inched closer to a distracted Kami and before she could react, grasped her from behind and rubbed his cheeks against the back of her head. His hands slowly wrapping themselves around her sides.

"Mighty Creator, please allow me to serve you in any way possible! It would be an honor if you would allow me to-"

Kami began hyperventilating as the surprise of being caught in such a manner kept her in place.

This was her daily life. Consistently playing games, fixing up Universes, and being inappropriately handled by her assistant. It was not that she could not stop him, and it was not that she thought he meant more by it. After so much time together Kami felt this was more a sign of his loyalty and devotion for her as the 'Creator of All' than anything perverted. Still. she could not help but think that he took it a bit too far sometimes.

His hands slowly began crawling up from her hips towards a place she could not allow.

"S-Say! T-that's enough!"

The force of her yell easily made him lose grip on her as he was sent back into the white wall on the other side of the room.

He hit the wall with a large force but the wall remained sturdy. However, Say slid down towards the floor with a confused expression. His back was sore from the impact leaving him on the ground in pain.

"G-good form pote-"

"Shush Say, I've told you many times to control your 'devotion.' If you get such an urge to grab onto me could it at least not be in such an unfitting way."

Kami turned her attention back to the shelf of games before her. In truth, everything there was already played more than a few times. That is what an endless amount of time allows for. In her earlier days she would focus on doing nothing more than keeping all of Creation in line. There was not a single mistake that she would allow through. It was not long until humans created something that changed a bit of her perspective.