Chapter 21- Isolating

'They totally found me'

Kami shook her head while the others gaze wandered around the forest. Their overwhelming power had disappeared quickly but she was all too familiar with this power, it was one of the angels and something else.

'Say, he's always been overly attached, haaah~'

Her lips curled into a delighted grin while coming to a complete stop.

"What's wrong?" Keishi was the first to leap at the chance. He looked a little too enthusiastic.

Kami clapped her hands causing a turbulence of wind to rise around the area.

The frantic look on their faces was enough to let her know that they were surprised by this sudden shift in atmosphere.

Her arms expanded from one end to another and familiar glyphs began appearing around her. She pondered what she would call this skill as the energy around her expanded. Something creative and unique, something that really showed the grandeur of placing a large-scale protection layer around an entire universe, a feat only capable by the gods. She toggled her [Omnipotent] passive before setting a cast and took a second to think.

"[U-Universal Expanding...Barrier?]"

'Brilliant!'

The skill took effect, and she sense as an enormous amount of power exited her body but despite this it did not feel like it had remotely scratched at her infinite strength. Why would it of course, one mere universe would not be enough to tug at her endless ocean of mana now that she had her omnipotence on.

Satisfied with her quick fix duct tape solution, she proceeded to attempt to turn off her passive [Omnipotence], the keyword here was, attempt.

To her surprise the passive would not turn off, instead a notification appeared

[A skill is currently toggled, turning this passive off will put user below mana threshold required to maintain.]

She blinked for a few, not quite understanding what it was trying to say.

She gazed at her stats one more time to see if there was a noticeable change.

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

LVL: 9

EXP: 1126/3500

Title: Goddess of All/Runaway Goddess

Class: N/A (Level 5 Reached, Class Unlocked]

HP: ∞/∞

Stamina: ∞/∞

Mana: ∞/∞

Strength: ∞

Endurance: ∞

Intelligence: ∞

Dexterity: ∞

Charisma: ∞

Wisdom: ∞

Well that was normal as far as it went.

Her thoughts assembled rather quickly and she realized what the notification was trying to say.

'The skill I casted has a mana cast as long as its active, it's taking a chunk of mana to keep active meaning I can't turn off my [Omnipotence] unless I turn off the skill.'