𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙾𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

"Niklaus, for heaven's sake, must you bring your dinner into the living room?" Klaus' brother, Elijah asked as he looked at the scene in front of him.

"Brother, you must join me. Look how much fun I am having." Klaus smirked at his brother before piercing his fangs into his meal.

In front of Elijah were four women, all drained of blood, laying lifeless on the floor and couch. The entire living area was covered in blood which was ironic because Klaus was strangely a clean freak. He hated when his house was a mess.

Elijah sighed to himself. He knew why his brother was like this. He was lonely. Over the past a thousand years, all Klaus ever did was make enemies. He never had anyone to call a friend. Klaus was also unable to fall in love. Sure, there were women that he fancied but he was never able to fall in love with any of them. He felt like something was stopping him from doing so but he just didn't know what. Klaus simply believed it was because he just wasn't destined to be with anyone. He believed he truly was destined to be alone for all of eternity. This was one of Klaus' biggest fears and it was why he would always go around, preaching that love was a vampire's greatest weakness. This gave him an excuse for being lonely and not having anyone to love or for anyone to love him.

Elijah however, knew who his brother's one true love really was. At one point in his mortal life, Klaus was in love. He was happy and he wasn't alone. This woman was everything Klaus had ever needed. She brought out the best in him. She truly made him happy. Her name? Amara. Amara Sinclair. She was an absolute beauty. She had gorgeous blonde hair and royal blue eyes. She had a smile so contagious, everyone around her couldn't help but smile with her. She was a pure soul who was unfortunately taken away from the world all too soon.

At least, that's what the Mikealson siblings believed.

********

𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎