𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Liam had brought Amara back to his house. He had a lot of questions for the woman he awoke from the coffin but he knew that she would most likely not be ready to speak about anything in that current moment. He couldn't imagine the emotions she was feeling. He brought her to his home where he helped her get used to walking again. Whilst Amara showered, Liam and his wife made some food for everyone to eat, preparing more than usual as they knew Amara probably hadn't eaten in a very long time.

Liam's wife, Audrey was kind enough to lend Amara some of her clothes to wear. She was shocked at how her husband found her in the desert. Audrey too was a witch like her husband so she understood magic and witchcraft. She knew of the supernatural. Once Amara had showered and changed, she came to the dining room to have dinner with the lovely couple. Their daughter was playing at a friend's house.

"I am sincerely grateful for everything you both have done for me. Thank you so so much." Amara told the couple as they dined at the table.

"It's really no trouble at all." Audrey said. "So my husband said he found you in a coffin. How did you get there?"

"It's a really long story." Amara said, looking down. She could remember everything like it was yesterday.

"We have time." Liam said, Audrey agreeing with him. Amara sighed as her mind went back a thousand years prior.

********

𝙰 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚘

"It's sad Niklaus that your woman will have to watch you fail." Elijah laughed, holding his sword towards Niklaus.

Elijah and Klaus were always the closest brothers. As they had a small age gap, they bonded a lot more. Elijah and Klaus were play sword fighting. They only ever did this whenever their father, Mikael, was away from home. Mikael was not very fond of his younger son, Niklaus for a reason that nobody knew. In fact, he despised his son. He wanted nothing to do with such an "abomination". Elijah and Klaus continued play fighting whilst their younger sister, Rebekah helped their mother, Esther nearby. Amara smiled as she watched the love of her life so happy with his brother. Suddenly, Klaus was able to cut the belt from Elijah's waist, making him cheer in victory.

"Who's the failure now brother?" Klaus smirked as his brother smiled.

"Do you think all this is a game to you?!" Everyone heard, wiping the smiles off their faces. It was Mikael, who was storming towards Niklaus. His face was covered in rage.

"Father, we were just having fun." Niklaus said, looking down.

"Fun?! That's what this is to you?!" Mikael yelled, pushing his son to the floor. "You useless child!"

"Father, stop this at once!" Elijah yelled.

"Elijah if you know what's best for you, you better keep your mouth shut!" Mikael yelled. He kneeled down before Niklaus before grabbing him by the throat.

Amara felt tears grow in her eyes. She hated how the love of her life was treated by his father. He never did anything to deserve this abuse. She so badly wanted to do something, anything to stop the pain Niklaus was in but unfortunately she couldn't do anything but watch.

"Mikael! Stop this at once!" Esther yelled, trying to free Niklaus from Mikael's grip. Mikael simply pushed his wife away but she was caught just in time by Rebekah.

"Mother!" Rebekah exclaimed as she caught Esther in her arms. "Father, please stop."

"Mikael please. He is your son. Why do you treat him like this?" Esther cried.