𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara was sat on Rebekah's bed, talking to the original vampire who had just put her book down.

"I can't believe he doesn't remember me." Amara said, her heart heavy in her chest.

"There must be a logical reason for this babe." Rebekah said. "You were and still are the love of his life. When he was told about your death he was devastated. Then one day, he was completely fine."

"I don't know what to do." Amara sighed. She wanted Klaus back badly but she didn't understand why he was acting like he didn't know her, like he didn't love her.

"Amara, you are a beautiful and amazing woman and if my stupid brother can't see that, that's his loss." Rebekah said, making Amara smile.

"Thanks Bek." She said. "Well it's getting late. I'm going to leave you to get some rest. Good night."

"Goodnight." Rebekah said before Amara left her bedroom.

Amara walked down the corridor to go to her bedroom, lost in her thoughts. What was wrong with Klaus? Why did he not acknowledge her? Did he really not love her anymore? Did she do something to make him behave like this? Before she could think of anything else, she bumped into a hard chest.

"You should watch where you're going, Love." She heard, making her breath hitch. She knew that beautiful voice. She looked up and saw her beloved Niklaus.

"I'm sorry. I was just talking to Rebekah and was just in my own world, I guess." Amara said, looking down. She could feel her heart pounding out of her chest just standing in his presence.

"Hey, look at me." He said, making Amara look up and into his eyes. His beautiful icy blue eyes that made her heart melt. She could stare into them for all of eternity if she could. Both Klaus and Amara just stared at each other for a while. Amara didn't know what Klaus was thinking. Did he know who she was? Was he remembering stuff? "The world is a bad place. It's evil. Don't mistake the world you have in your head to the world we're living in."

Amara stared at Klaus. She remembered that. She remembered Klaus telling her that when they were together. She wanted to smile and jump with joy but she controlled herself. She simply nodded instead.

"Now if you excuse me, I better get to bed. I have a big day tomorrow." Klaus said before walking away.

"Good-.." she proceeded to say but Klaus was already gone. "....night."

Klaus had entered his room and sighed as she sat on the edge of his bed. He felt strange. More specifically around Amara and he didn't know why. Every time he was around her, he just had this feeling. He didn't even know what the feeling was but it was definitely there. When he bumped into her, he looked into her eyes to see how this woman was making him feel this way but he got nothing. Klaus rolled his eyes and shook his head. He was way too old for girl drama. He didn't have time for all of this.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara was in the main living area with the rest of the family, including Audrey and Liam. They were preparing for the locator spell. Amara couldn't help but glance at Klaus, who was focused on what was going on. She sighed to herself. Why couldn't he love her? That's all she wanted. She wanted his love and attention. She wanted to be there for him like he used to be for her. She had to make him fall in love with her again. She wouldn't be able to bare if he ever fell for someone else.